•13•

Obviously unable to play golf your entire shift, Monty and you had to set aside the golf clubs.

Okay, well actually he had kids come up to him to play some rounds. But you had to stop. But that was fine. You didnt mind watching.

Honestly you weren't that great at it.

Watching as he played it seemed Monty really enjoyed golf, and was really competitive when someone who was good at golf came around and gave him an actual challenge.

No one ever beat him though. That didnt really surprise you.

It only got bad when a couple of teens had approached Monty asking for a game.

Monty gladly accepted.

But the teens had other ideas up their sleeves and instead of playing a nice game with Monty they started poking and prodding at him like he was some circus freak.

One kid took a swing but purposely let go of his golf club letting it hit Monty in the chest.

"Ooops, my bad." The taller teen snickered and Monty silently handed him the golf club back.

"S'all good... Go ahead and try again.."

Monty kept his cool, but the teens kept finding ways to try and piss him off. It didn't take you long to realize that they were trying to see if hed 'be scary'

But when that same teen swung his golf club back so hard he smacked Monty in the face and broke his shades.

Thats when you had enough. They didn't have to worry about him getting angry.

Not when you were here.

Monty looked like he was about to snap but you jumped in before he could.

"Hey, dont you know its illegal to damage company property?" You snapped at the two boys.

"Who are you? And why would we care?" The taller teen argued.

God you hated little pricks like him, "Because if you dont leave now im gonna report you..."

"Psh, get lost lady. We just wanna see him angry."

"Oh? Oh? Is that so? You wanna see angry? Ill show you angry! Ruff! Woof!" You continued to bark like a dog at the teens and they looked at you with genuine fear before running off to wherever.

Brats.

"Pfffhahahaha! Did you just fuckin bark at them?!" Monty laughed so hard he had to hunch over, "oh my god, i dont think ive ever seen something like that, princess that was great. You just made my day."

You smiled at Monty, his laugh so contagious you had to join in.

You've never barked at someone before, but ya had to admit. It was pretty great. Honestly relived a lot of stress.

The two of you were able to catch your breaths and you had to sit down to do so. Monty waited patiently, still smiling. Even his tail was doing slow little wags.

Monty grabbed his shades from the ground and looked them over, "I aint even mad anymore. They were pissing me off but obviously i cant do anything without consequences."

"They pissed me off too. But when he hit you a second time i just couldn't stand there idle anymore. Im sorry about your shades thought... And the big scratch on your face..." You had seen it earlier but you were hesitant to mention it right away.

You didnt want to upset him when he was so happy.

"Theres a scratch on my face?" He touched his face his smile fading.