✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 40

The next morning...

When Jungkook woke up, he was already lying on the bed in the master bedroom. Looking at his surroundings, he was stunned at first but calmed down when he remembered the last night's incident.

Taehyung must have brought him back to the room and not left. Instead, he slept in the same bed as himself. Because his scent was all over the sheets and on him too. The younger raised the corner of his mouth and thought...

'Hyungie still has me in his heart...he is actually good to me...'

Jungkook slowly stood up and went to washroom, and did his morning routine. After coming out, he looked at the time and found that he had slept until 10 o'clock. He went downstairs in a hurry. But he didn't see Taehyung. At this time, the older had already gone to the company.

Jungkook smelled the aroma of food. Then he remembered, he hadn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday, and now he was already hungry. Being pregnant was not helping him at all.

Seeing that he was awake, the housekeeper aunt Mrs. Lee quickly brought out the food and filled a bowl of soup for Jungkook to drink first. Jungkook was about to speak but Mrs. Lee spoke first, "Young master please have your breakfast. I just made some food according to Master's order. It's very good for the body."

The younger smelled the smell of those delicious food, but when he heard the aunt said that this was arranged by Taehyung, he without any further questions drink the soup.

.

.

Jungkook caught a cold. Because last night, he waited for Taehyung until midnight. And also the weather had been very cold recently, he lay on the sofa and fell asleep with just a thin blanket.

On the weekend, Jungkook cheered up sickly and changed into formal clothes at home, but Taehyung gave the designer the size he had worn some time ago.

The younger has lost a lot of weight during this period, and the clothes he wears are not very closed to his body, but Jungkook looks particularly noble and charming in a suit.

Jungkook changed his clothes and as soon as he left his bedroom, he saw Taehyung leaning on the stairs waiting for him.

Taehyung's hair was specially styled with hairspray and combed back. He looked very capable and energetic. He was wearing the same style suit as Jungkook, and the younger's bow tie was the same colour as his tie.

The "couple clothes" made Jungkook blush with embarrassment, and his mood, which had been depressed due to illness, got better.

Taehyung smoked a cigarette and narrowed his eyes at Jungkook. He had to say that the younger look really good in formal clothes. Jungkook usually wore casual clothes. At first glance, he thought he was a student studying, but he....The way he looks in formal attire is eye-catching.

The older noticed that his clothes were a bit big and asked, "Did the designer make the wrong size?"

Jungkook's throat was uncomfortable due to inflammation. He coughed several times and his face turned red. He shook his head and said softly, "No....ahem...I have lost a little weight recently.."

Taehyung saw his thin body and knew that the younger was sick recently. When he heard that he kept coughing and his voice was filled with grievances, The older put out the cigarette in his hand and said calmly, "Let's go.."

They were going to Kim mansion, to join the business party and also Mr. & Mrs. Kim's marriage anniversary too.

On the way there, the two of them sat side by side in the back seat. The partition in the car was raised. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop on the ground.