✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 19

Taehyung licked his lips after kissing him. His mouth was filled with the sweet smell of blood. He looked at the slightly shivering boy curled up on the sofa and said coldly, "It's good to know the pain, otherwise, you won't have a long memory."

After saying this, Taehyung let go of the slender and white wrists that he had been holding on to just now, got up from the sofa, and went back to the room without looking back, leaving the younger alone on the sofa.

Jungkook cried for a long time before recovering, with tears hanging from the corners of his eyes and sobbing softly, he sat up huddled in the corner of the sofa, hugged his legs and looked at the direction of the second floor aggrievedly.

After Taehyung returned to the room, he didn't care about what happened to the younger below. Thinking of Jungkook's curled up body trembling slightly just now, his voice was also nasal.

He must have cried again just now , right.

It took Jungkook a long time to get up from the sofa, and he slowly moved back to the room with his soft legs. Thinking of Taehyung's cold attitude and tone, he felt aggrieved and couldn't control his tears, fall down.

Hyungie is really fierce.
.
.
.
Early the next morning........

Taehyung didn't see the younger when he got up and went downstairs, and naturally he didn't see the warm and delicious breakfast. He couldn't help frowning and thought, "Jungkook is being spoiled by me? Don't even bother to make breakfast?"

The older was in a displeased mood, and where he left, he slammed the door angrily, hoping that the people upstairs could hear his dissatisfaction vented in this action.

But Jungkook was still asleep, completely unaware of his series of operations. He had a hard time last night, tossing and turning, unable to sleep, thinking about everything since he married Taehyung.

It was hard to ease the relationship, why did it happen again...... until it was getting brighter, with tears still hanging from the corners of his eyes, he fell asleep drowsily.

Jungkook didn't wake up until the housekeeper aunt finished lunch and knocked on the door. The younger sat at the dining table and ate something, stayed up all night and didn't sleep well, and now he still has some headaches.

Jungkook forced himself to cheer up. After eating he went to the flowers and plants in the garden. He squatted beside the plants and stared blankly.

He stayed in the garden for a while before returning to his room. Then he changed his clothes and went out to the studio.

When he was fixing hair, he stood in front of the mirror and saw that the skin around his bottom lip was bruised, it still hurt a little. So he applied some light makeup to cover it. But if you look carefully, you can still see the bruises lip.

Sure enough, Teacher Li from the same studio saw it, implicitly, worriedly expressed that if he had quarreled with his husband or something else.

And Jungkook smiled after listening, and then implicitly expressed that he has no problem with his husband, and the dark bruises on the lips are just a kind of fun between the two of them on the bed.

After listening to this words, teacher Li immediately showed the expression that I understand and that you young people really know how to play with so many tricks.

Although Jungkook was angry at Taehyung's behaviour in his heart, as long as other said bad words about Taehyung, he would act like a little animal protecting food, and would never allow others to say bad things about Taehyung in front of him.
.
.
.
.