✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 25

Taehyung grabbed the younger who was still standing in the wind, trembling and crying, and this boy ran out wearing a short sleeve. Although it was summer, but the wind in the middle of the night was still a bit cool.

Taehyung carried the younger on his shoulders, and Jungkook screamed in fright. He hugged Taehyung's shoulders as hard as iron in fear.

Taehyung took the younger back to his room, and took off his clothes in front of Jungkook without avoiding it.

Anyway, the two of them had done many intimate things, so there was nothing to be restrained about.

He changed the smell of smoke, took a battle shower in just a few minutes, and then came out to change his clothes.

Jungkook sat on the head of the bed with his back to him the whole time, wiping away tears without saying a word.

Taehyung looked at his back and saw the younger's thin shoulder trembling, and was about to reach out to hug him comfortingly, but was caught by the caller. The voice was interrupted, it was the driver who came, Taehyung had to withdraw his hand and said, "Let's go."

The car was speeding on the road in the middle of the night, and the two sat in the back row, one on the left and the other on the right, separated by the window, and the distance in the middle was enough for two more people to sit.

Taehyung found out when he got in the car just now, the little one is angry and deliberately avoided him, if it wasn't not for a coincidence that something happened and he had to go home, I'm afraid Jungkook would hide from him at home like before.

Jungkook leaned on the back of the seat, looking out the window and secretly shedding tears. Taehyung sat beside him and kept looking at him, trying to say something, but he couldn't say a word when he opened his mouth, so he took two paper towels passed.

Jungkook took it over flattered, and then looked at Taehyung cautiously. The younger's eyes were still showing a temper tantrum. Taehyung looked away unnaturally.

To avoid embarrassment, he spoke in an unflattering tone. Like, "wipe it, you go back like this to tell your family that you were bullied by me, right?"

This is what Taehyung's behaviour looks like. Jungkook silently took the tissue to wipe away his tears, his eyes were red like rabbits.

Taehyung helped his forehead when he saw him in a more pitiful state. In fact, he also wanted to be gentle, but he didn't know why the gentle words changed from his mouth, I owe you.

And, Jungkook's personality is too soft, like a reserved and delicate porcelain doll, who can cry directly as long as his tone is a little fierce, and sometimes he doesn't say a word for a long time after he has finished speaking, even if he is unhappy, he will hold back and bear it. Taehyung couldn't figure it out without saying anything.

The distance from Seoul to Busan it not short, it takes hours to drive.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was crying repeatedly, and sighed in his heart. He was really afraid that the younger would cry out his eyes.

Jungkook wept several paper towels, and hid alone in the service area when he took a break to adjust. They were the only car in the service area late at night, and the only sound in the square was the second of insects.

Taehyung stood at the other end smoking a cigarette, looked at him for a while, then opened a bottle of water, walked over to hand it to him and said, "Drink some water, after crying for so long, your eyes will be swollen that you won't be able to see anyone tomorrow."

"Thank you." Jungkook sobbed twice and reached out to take it. The night wind messed up his hair, and the younger whose coat was unlined became thinner and more distressing in the dark night.