✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 13

Jungkook, on the other hand, happily ate the sandwich made by Taehyung.
Later, when he watered the newly planted flowers in the yard, he was still humming in his mouth.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung didn't go to the company when he went out, but came to the warehouse of an abandoned factory in the suburbs.

"Sir!!" A few black suited man sat on plastic stools at the dirty and old shutter door, and they saw Taehyung coming, they got up and shouted respectfully.

"Where are people?" Taehyung asked in a cold voice as he walked.

"Wang hei is watching inside." One of the bodyguard replied him immediately.

After Taehyung walked in, he saw a blood-stainde person lying on the dusty ground. It was Kang sehun from last night.

"Kim taehyung, you are brave enough to treat me like this. Although our family is not as powerful as yours, we still have a reputation in City Seoul." Sehun screamed.

At this moment, his face was completely swollen and the corners of his mouth were bloody. One of his eyes was also blue, his body was broken in several places, and his clothes were stained with blood.

Taehyung sat on the leather chair brought by his hand, with his legs crossed, and his back relaxed on the back of the chair, lazily and comfortably.

He looks so handsome in a well-fitting suit, which is in stark contrast to the messy environment and the distressed people on the ground.

Taehyung smiled, put down his crossed legs, put his hands on his knees, and looked down at the helpless man on the ground.

Taehyung's bodyguards saw him trembling when they saw his expression.... The boss's appreance was obviously a sign of anger.

"Do you know who you bumped into?
Do you know what you have done? Do you know who you have touched by your filthy hands? Do you know who is he? He is my HUSBAND." Taehyung asked casually but raised his voice a little as he said the last words.

Sehun was dumbfounded after hearing this. If he knew that the person was Taehyung's husband, he was the younge master of the Jeon family, even if he was given a hundred guts, he would be the same.
Don't dare to touch it.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes slightly, leaned forward and looked at the man on the ground indifferently and said word by word, "Young master Kang already knows who he is, how do you think I should settle this account with you?"

"Mr.Kim.....No no boss Kim.... please let me go....I...I will asked my father to give you half of our family's property, no...no...Not 80%! 80% to you!!" Sehun shouted while trying to crawl in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung just kept his eyes cold and didn't speak. Suddenly a bodyguard standing beside Taehyung stepped forward and kicked him heavily, and then said, "Idiot!! Do you think We, Mr.Kim, are interested in that little thing in your house!!?"

Taehyung waved his hand lightly to signal the bodyguard to stop, Sehun thought Taehyung agreed, and was suddenly ecstatic, with a smile on his brushed and blood-stained face like a pig's head, which made people feel nauseous.

However, Taehyung suddenly got up and walked out the door, and said to the person behind him coldly, "Ask which hand it is, and then discard it and throw it on the street, don't worry about it, make it clean."

The smile on Sehun's face cracked instantly, and he screamed at Taehyung's back, "Kim taehyung, fuck you! You are going to die!! You wait for me, Ah.....!!"
.
.
.
.
A major event happened in City Seoul recently ----- 'The top five Kang corps fell down.'

People in the Kang family are treacherous and cunning in their business, and the youngest young master of the Kang family is even more lustful and domineering. Some outsides sign when they mention it, and some claps their hands.

And everyone in the business circle knows that it was because the youngest young master of the Kang family offended Mrs.Kim of Kim taehyung, and was thrown in the alley with one hand lost.

When the Kang family found him, Sehun was staying with a group of beggars in the garbage beside the bucket, there was a stench and a mess.

As the saying goes, the emperor loves the eldest son and the common people love the youngest son. The head of the Kang family Mr Kang is crazy and wants to retaliate against the Kim family. Even if the fish dies, he will avenge his son.

As a result, before he could do anything, the Kim's already collected a bunch of materials and handed them over to the people above.

The eldest son...the eldest young master of the Kang family....Kang jihun was taken away by the authorities for the inspection and trial.

The shedy deeds of the Kang family are so nakedly displayed in front of the public, and the rich officials and wealthy families who have made good friends with the Kang family avoid them like snakes and scorpions.

Sentencing, confiscation of unknown assets, but in just a few days, the big tree of the Kang family collapsed.

This is the most gossip that everyone talks about recently. What's no one talks about is that the new ambassador and the most famous celebrities one of them Choi heyon was fired at the same time.

Jungkook is very happy recently. Taehyung's attitude towards him has improved a lot in the past few days. Although most of the time he still others with a cold face, he will accompany Jungkook to have breakfast everyday, and occasionally come back early to have dinner together.

He doesn't know about what's going on outside. On the contrary, the young master of the Jeon family is actually Kim Taehyung's newly wed husband. No one touch it, otherwise the result will be the same as the Kang family.
.
.
.
.
The good time didn't last long, and the friendly relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung didn't last long for a time.

The reason is so simple, Jungkook is so boring at home ...plus his best friend Jimin also left Korea to California for higher studies. So he wants to go out and find something to do.

Jungkook found a job teaching children to paint in the studio. He likes to paint and likes children. This job can be said to be tailor-made for him up.

And the working hours are not long. Usually it is from 17:30 to 19:30 and on weekends it is from 14:30 to 19:00

Jungkook was happy that night, and made two more dishes on purpose. During the meal, the younger happily told Taehyung that had found a part-time job. But the older, who was eating opposite to him, instead of being happy for him, became angry.
.

.

.

To be continued....

Hello everyone....I hope you enjoyed this part but to be honest I'm really scared...I don't know what I have written in this part...I hope it is not so boring...I guess hehe
Anyway plz... don't forget to do vote and comment 👉👈 So that I can improve my writing.

Happy reading .......

Stay safe 💜💜💜

I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜