✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 33

Jungkook was woken up by Taehyung. He was really sleepy. He didn't sleep almost all night last night. He was tortured by the older ( you all know right what kind of torture 👀 ) in the lounge just now, and now he is so sleepy that he can't open his eyes.

Taehyung thought that the younger hadn't eaten anything in the morning, and was afraid that he would starve if he kept sleeping like this.

"Kook, get up and eat something before going to sleep." Taehyung yelled softly, half lying on the bed in the lounge.

"Hm.... don't want to eat, I'm sleepy." Jungkook turned over, leaving only his back for the older, muttering that he was sleepy.

Taehyung smiled, remembering that 3 hours ago, he insisted that he would not go to rest, and the person who wanted to right the report did not know who it was.

Really cute.

Seeing that, the younger was ignoring him, so Taehyung turned over the sleepy bunny and then pressed himself on the top of the younger. Jungkook couldn't sleep, he was sleepy and tired, and was pressed by someone much heavier than him, as if he was about to cry.

"Hyungie.. I'm sleepy." Jungkook could feel the warm breath of the older on his neck when he was half asleep and half awake, and put his hands on Taehyung's back directly, sticking to Taehyung better, and what he said was coquettish and dependent.

Taehyung felt a little distressed when he saw that he couldn't open his eyes, and a little regretted that he tossed the younger so hard last night.

But the sake of the younger's body, he still hugged Jungkook. He brought the food from the hotel into the lounge, and then scooped up a spoonful of porridge to feed him. Jungkook just closed his eyes and leaned against the older's arms. It took a few mouthful to react.

Then he woke up and sat up quickly, his face flushed instantly, and he hesitated to apologize, "Hyungie... I'm sorry.."

Taehyung frowned slightly, and didn't understand why the good-natured person suddenly apologized, but it was probably because the two of them had been too harmonious in their relationship recently.

Taehyung didn't feel as bored with Jungkook as before. On the contrary, his patience and attitude towards the younger got better and better.

He has also gradually become familiar with Jungkook's temperament in recent days, knowing that sometimes he reacts slower, less courageous, and becomes more sensitive to his own words and actions.

But as long as you have more patience, you will find that Jungkook is actually very cute.

"Why did you apologized?" Taehyung put down the bowl lightly, looked at the younger and asked.

"I..I... asked hyungie to feed me, that's why....." Jungkook looked at Taehyung aggrievedly and said, the corners of his eyes were still wet when he just woke up, and he didn't know if it was caused by sleepiness or shyness, and his cheeks were a little red.

After saying this, the younger looked up at the wall clock on the wall again. He thought to himself 'It's almost 2 o'clock, and Hyungie must have not eaten yet, right?'

It's fine for him to sleep and not eat, but he will not let Taehyung go hungry with him. The younger felt guilty all of a sudden, and said even more aggrieved, "I let hyungie go hungry with me.."

Taehyung felt that his serious appearence was very cute, so older pretended to be angry on purpose, his tone and attitude became cold, and teased the bunny boy, "Yes, so how should I punish you?"

Jungkook panicked at once, grabbed his clothes, and mist began to gather in his anxious doe eyes. Looking at Taehyung, he didn't know what to say. After almost half a minute, Taehyung wanted to say now the anxious bunny boy that he was not angry, just kidding.