✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 3

Author's POV....

After their dinner with kims they bid them goodnights.... Mr.&Mrs.jeon along with our bunny boy came home.

Who was pouted like a cute baby... yeah he was so sad... cause of his Prince charming.... his first love.. who didn't even come.

Mr&Mrs.jeon can understand their son's emotions...but they can't do anything about it tho. So they sighed as Mrs.Jeon said "Baby you are already tired, go to your room and take some rest ok." By that Jungkook came to his room.

Currently... Jungkook is now lying on the bed. His eyes got teary unconsciously as he buried his face in the blanket. His head was paining like hell. His mind could not stop thinking about what happened today. He could not breath.

The next day....

Jimin noticed that Jungkook didn't came to College as he texted the boy who didn't even reply... well it is the first time Jungkook ignored him...so he got worried for his bestie. Because jungkook always replies him back no matter what.

So yeah he went to Jungkook's home... to know about what happened.
"Hey kookie! Jimin shouts as he saw that our baby bunny was blabbering something while hugging his bunny plushie.

By hearing his minnie's soft voice Jungkook turned around with a red face and puffy eyes.

" Oh my god!!... Why are you looking like a zombie?? What's wrong?? " Jimin gasped, and sit in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't help as he brusts into tears. Because his expectation hurts.

"Omo koo!! Why are you crying?" Jimin asked worriedly as he cupped Jungkook's face forcing Jungkook to look into his eyes.

"What happened bub??" Tell hyung." Jimin's softest tone could be hear by Jungkook as he sobbed again.

"H-hyung-ie...H-he di-dn't even come.... don't h-he like k-kookie?? I f-felt like he doesn't wants t-this marriage..." Jungkook's broke voice come out, scaring the shit out of Jimin.

" I feel s-so sad... m-my heart h-hurts so m-much."Jungkook hiccups, Jimin's heart sank at the view.

"Well...maybe he needs some time to get to the fact that he has to marry someone.. who is arranged by his parents or maybe he is really busy with his works as we can see that he is a CEO of the biggest company in korea. " Jimin said.

Jungkook stopped crying immeideatly and said by slightly nodding his head, "You are right hyungie maybe.. he needs some time. "

"Yeah maybe... ahh don't cry like a cry baby... as like someone snatched candy from you." Jimin said by started to laugh.

"Ugh hyungie just stobb it... I'm not a cry baby. " Jungkook said by scoffing.

"Yeah yeah whatever...finally my bratty koo is back yayy." Jimin screams.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 weeks later......
.
.
Author's POV....

Taehyung got busy with his new project. Since in a few days...Taehyung will get married. So his parents told him to take Jungkook for a date.

Because they thought that Taehyung and Jungkook needs to spend some time together. but Taehyung sternly refused to go and said that he don't have any time to waste.

On the other sides,our bunny boy also got busy with his last year exams.

Kim mansion

Inside the big office room, Taehyung was sitting on chair...doing some paper works and thinking something deeply.Then suddenly he hear knock..

He sit straight and said with his cold voice, "Come in"

Mrs.kim entered the room..while Taehyung was busy to scroll his phone,that time Mrs.Kim called him sweetly... and said

" Taehyung, tomorrow is your wedding day....why don't you take a leave from your work??"

"For what.. I don't think so it's necessary. This project is important to me...I just can't leave it in middle. " he said as he walk past his mother who gone speechless.

"When will i able to see my old Tae??... I wish that sweet boy can change him." Mrs.kim said as she sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On Taekook's wedding day.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung is just looking at the entrance of his husband's entry......with a unreadable.... yet emotionless face.

Taehyung's mouth parted in surprise...eyes were wide opened in awe..when he finds a cute yet beautiful boy who was coming with his father.

On the day of the wedding, Taehyung looked stern and handsome in a black suit, while Jungkook look obedient and soft in a white suit.

Finally...Jungkook reached near him and Taehyung took a step forward... extending his hand to younger to hold it.Jungkook placed his left hand on the top of Taehyung's bigger one..while blushed.

Taehyung made him stand infront of him and the priest started the ceremony.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the priest announced that the marriage is valid...the last kiss is left.

Jungkook slowed down a lot and felt nervous. He looked at the tall Taehyung in front of him...but a faint thought of escaping occurred in his heart.

But only for a moment... Because in the next second.... that handsome face he had to admit was approaching him.

His heart beat suddenly fast when he closed his eyes. Taehyung just lowered his head and touched his lips lightly.

Before Jungkook opened his eyes again...he felt very hot.... as if he was about to sweat.

Taehyung felt the softness of Jungkook's lips. He felt that Jungkook's entire body was like his lips. It was very tender and soft..and he also exude a good scent.

Throughout the wedding, Taehyung never said a word to Jungkook except that the priest said "I do" to Jungkook when he swore to exchange rings.

Taehyung's charecter is relatively cold, and the two of them are not familiar with each other, but he still has to be happier, family and friends all are there, he can't make them think he is unhappy.

So Jungkook put away the haze just now and stood next to Taehyung with a sweet smile, listening to people's praise, saying that the two were made in heaven and so on.
.

.

.

To be continued.....

Woah... finally they got married. Anyways please ignore any grammartical mistakes. I hope you enjoyed this Part. Plz... do lots of vote and comments.
Bye bye

Stay safe luv you 💖💖