✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 5

Author's POV

The breakfast on the table was still steaming hot, Jungkook maintained the posture just now, did not move any step, and still held the honey water originally for Taehyung in his hand.

Looking at the closed door, he go back to the dining table and sat down until the warm honey water in his hand was completely cool. He didn't have any appetite looking at the delicious breakfast on the table.

A hot heart was completely cooled by Taehyung's words just now. Jungkook calmed down for a long time, and keep comforting himself, it’s okay kook, he won't fall in love with you all of sudden, it will take time, right?

As long as you have enough patience, enthusiasm and sincerity, you can warm up even a stone right? What's more, Taehyung is a person, or someone you like.

When he sees your good side, he will always be moved and treat you well. Jungkook figured it out, took a sip of honey water and started to eat breakfast.

Jungkook washed the dishes after eating, sat quietly for a time and was really bored, and then look at the house. The house is a three-story villa with a garden it is empty, thinking that he can plant some flowers in the future.

He visited the house. There were only three rooms on the first floor except the kitchen, the living room and the bathroom. After finishing the second floor, except for the study and Taehyung's bedroom, Jungkook didn’t dare to go in.

There was a beautiful shelf in the room on the third floor. The grand piano was covered with a black cloth. Thinking of Taehyung's sharp-boned, it must be very nice to run on the piano. There are two empty rooms on the third floor for storing sundries.

The whole house is fully furnished, and the layout and decoration are perfect. But it is as cold and unpopular as his master.

At dinner, Jungkook still made a meal for two, Jungkook didn't start to move his chopsticks until he saw that no one came back at 8 o'clock in the evening.

Sitting in the empty and quite hall, he was homesick, he wanted to have dinner with his parents and the warm scene, and he wanted to talk and laugh the family happily with the family gatherings.

He felt sore in his heart, and the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt. He didn't even want to eat, so he got up to clean up.

At that moment Taehyung came back. Jungkook, who was still holding a bowl in his hand, heard the noise and poked his head out of the kitchen, wearing an apron.

Taehyung glanced at him and went uptairs without saying a word.

Jungkook originally wanted to ask him if he had eaten, but before he could say anything, Taehyung left. He curled his mouth with a wry smile and continue to wash the dishes.

After washing, Jungkook took off the apron, dried his hands with a paper towel and went uptairs. But suddenly,  Taehyung's bedroom door opened when he was about to go back to his room.

"Come down, I have something to tell you." Taehyung went downstairs first after speaking.

Jungkook's herat was instantly activated by his words, thumping and he followed his footsteps downstairs.

Taehyung sat on the sofa with one leg crossed over the other.

Jungkook stood in front of the coffee table with his hands hanging on both sides, pinching the corners of his cloths nervously  and subconsciously, not daring to look at the man infront of him.

"Sit down", Taehyung said.

Jungkook moved slowly and sat on the sofa far away from Taehyung, looking down at the hands on his knees.

Taehyung put a few things on the coffee table in front of him. Jungkook looked up and saw a bunch of keys that should belong to this villa. Next to them were two car keys and gold card.

"I forgot to give you the key this morning. There are two cars in the garage that you can drive. If you don't like it, you can choose another one you like. You can just swept this card with whatever you want to buy." Taehyung said this words looking at the younger who lowered his hand and twisted his fingers.

After hearing what he said, Jungkook raised his head silently, only took the bunch of house keys and didn’t touch the others.

"I...I don't know how to drive and I have the money myself." Jungkook lowered his head and said in a low voice.

Taehyung didn’t reply to his words and continue to say, " It's because I didn’t think carefully. I didn’t eat at home. You can hire a maid to cook for you every day, but I don't like  people living at home."

"No, I...I can cook, so i don't need to hire anyone." Jungkook stammered and Taehyung's indifferent staring at him made him feel uncomfortable.

"The cleaning aunt will come every  other day." Taehyung ignored his words and said to himself.

Jungkook nodded.

"Don't bother me and other things is up to you." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded again after hearing the words.

After saying this words, Taehyung got up and went uptairs without looking at him again. He didn’t take the cars keys and bank cards on the table, which meant to let Jungkook handle it by himself. Anyways, the things were given to him.

Jungkook look at the things on the table, picked them up silently, went back to the room and put the car keys and cards in the bed side cabinet.

The slender and beautiful bunny boy curled up on the big bed, the moonlight is hazy outside the window  and this night is another sleepless night.
.

.

.

To be continued....

Hello guys...I hope you enjoyed this part. Plz..do lots of vote and comment. Bye bye

Stay safe 💜💜