✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 31

Jungkook missed his best friend Jimin so much. He has not seen him since he was delayed returning to Jeon's house a few days ago. He was thinking about his friend, so he proposed to go to his house to see him.

But Jimin faltered and slurred his speech on the phone, and kept saying that he would make an appointment another day and that he had something to do recently.

Jungkook felt strange, because Jimin had always been careless, and knew everything about himself, and would never hide anything from himself, but this time, no matter how much Jungkook asked, he just told Jungkook that he was having a good time. Well, let him not worry, and then hang up the phone after chatting a few words.

Because there was something in his heart that Jungkook had been listless at night, when he told Taehyung about it, the older, who never liked to laugh, chuckled, and comforted Jungkook, saying don't worry, there is no need to worry about this matter.

But Jungkook was still worried. Taehyung saw that he looked so pitiful and cute with his head shrugged . He rubbed Jungkook's soft hair and said, "Yoongi hyung is with him, don't worry, nothing will happen."

"Yoongi hyung? Who is yoongi? Jungkook asked.

"Oh, right..I forgot to tell you about your friend's relationship with yoongi. So yoon—Min yoongi my childhood friend. He just meet with your friend in California. They used to be just friend. But I guess not long ago they became boyfriends. I just got to know about this few days ago. Actually I forgot to tell you." Taehyung said.

"What!? Jiminie is in a relationship, and he didn't even tell me about this..he is also being a meanie to me now..I won't forgive him so easily..hmph." Jungkook said slightly sulking, lips turned into a cute pout.

"Don't use your bunny brain so much.. give him some time. I think he is just nervous..he will tell you everything, don't think too much, and also yoongi hyung is indeed a good person,so don't worry." Taehyung said as he kissed the pouty bunny.

Jungkook blushed and was only relieved this time, but he still thought about going to see it in a few days, otherwise he had no idea.

After taking a shower at night, Jungkook ran back to his previous room and lay down on the table to collect his sketches in the sketch book. Taehyung came out from the shower behind and saw no one in the room. As soon as he walked out of the room, he saw Jungkook's room across the corridor was lit.

Taehyung was a little displeased, thinking that maybe because he didn't he is really mad at me, so he lost his temper with me? Then run back to the room and don't want to sleep with me?

The older was instantly upset.

Taehyung had just taken a shower with only a towel around his body. His bare upper body showed strong muscles, and his hair was still dripping with water. He was wiping his hair with a towel in his hand while walking quickly Jungkook's room, ready to put the younger came back to sleep.

Recently, Jungkook has been sleeping with himself, and before he knew it, he was used to waking up in the middle of the night with a soft person in his arms. Jungkook's sweet scent can comfort Taehyung. Taehyung sleeps soundly and soundly when the younger is with him.

Habit is a terrible thing, it is quietly buried deep in people's hearts, and after it spreads and grows, it becomes an indispensable part of one's life.

"What are you doing!?" Taehyung's voice came from behind abruptly, and Jungkook quickly covered his sketch book like a thief, then pulled the picture on the table and put it on it to block it, and said guiltily, "no........ nothing."

Taehyung stood at the door, only noticing what he was covering up, and when he walked over, he saw a painting on the table of himself sitting in the study with his head bowed while working, and his heart felt warm.