𝟐𝟏

thank y'all for 80k 💕

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

Ximora was scrolling through her phone as she sat in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for her doctor to come out when she felt movement next to her. She looked up and instantly rolled her eyes when she noticed it was Kelo sitting down next to her.

Clutching her purse, she stood to her feet and moved over to the chair next to her, leaving an empty seat in between them. Kelo sucked his teeth while staring her down as she paid him no mind.

"You still mad at me?" He asked. He waited for a response but got none. "Ximora," He reached for her arm and she quickly snatched away, still not looking at him.

That's when Kelo realized she was serious and decided to leave her alone before she got mad, he hated dealing with her when she was mad.

"Ximora Smith," Was heard making the two of the stand to there feet. Kelo waited for Ximora to start walking before he followed her as she followed the doctor into a room.

"How are you two today?" The doctor known as Dr Rachel asked glancing back at them.

"Good," They said in unison.

"How are you feeling specifically mom? I know you emailed me and said you've been feeling a lot nauseous recently and throwing up.." Rachel said as they walked into the room making Kelo frown because he didn't even know that.

"You have?" He said.

Ximora climbed on the bed as he sat down on the chair next to her. "Um I'm still feeling the same," She ignored him. "I threw up again before I came in here. I honestly don't know what it is but I just can't seem to keep down anything I eat."

"Okay well that is normal since you're pregnant. What kind of foods have you been eating?" Rachel questioned as she washed her hands, preparing to put some gloves on.

"Just stuff I usually eat. Am i supposed to change my diet now that I'm pregnant?"

"Well I would say slow down on any spicy foods for sure. Eat more foods that are bland, dry, and high in carbons or proteins and avoid foods with strong flavors or odors," She told Ximora as she listened attentively. "So more fruit and vegetables and stuff like bread, maybe plain rice, crackers, pasta even."

"Okay.." Ximora nodded.

"So," Dr Rachel clasped her hands together smiling at what she thought was a couple. "Are you two ready to find out the gender?"

"Yes," Ximora cracked a smile.

"Yup," Kelo nodded, his elbows rested on his knees as he leaned forward keeping his eyes on Ximora and her growing belly. Ximora quickly glanced at him before looking away again before he caught her.

"What are you guys hoping for?"

"A lil boy," Kelo said.

"A girl but I would be happy for either one.. as long as my baby is healthy," Ximora shrugged.

"Our," Kelo corrected making her eye him.