𝟏𝟑

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝟏𝟗, 𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

Ximora laid flat on her back in her bed looking up at the ceiling while low music played throughout the room. The room had installed speakers around the walls and Ximora loved that feature.

India sat next to the girl while scrolling on her phone. Ximora sighed loudly making India stop. She chuckled placing her phone down. She stood on the bed and pulled Ximora by her arms.

"Ximora I hope you know you look really miserable just laying here all day.." India said honestly. Ximora huffed loudly once again. "Let's go do something girl.."

"India.. I'm pregnant. I'm fucking pregnant. I can't even do anything without thinking about the fact that I have a baby in my stomach. Kelo's baby at that!" Ximora felt herself getting emotional again. All she had been doing was crying and laying down since she found out she was pregnant.

She felt stupid for having sex with no protection. She already felt stupid for even having sex with Kelo in the first place. She was only 19, she didn't know what to do. She didn't even know how to tell Kelo.

He had been calling her but she wasn't answering, if she did, she would tell him. She didn't know how to keep a secret and she wasn't ready to tell him yet so she just avoided him.

Her brother had been calling her too. She hadn't talked to him since her birthday and she was scared to answer his call too. She was worried about how he would react about the whole situation. She definitely couldn't hide the fact that she messed with his opp now that she was pregnant.

"Ximora.." India grabbed her face with both hands snapping her out of her thoughts. Ximora looked at her friend with a pout. "This is our last day in Miami.. let's just forget about this, have fun for now, and figure everything out when we get back to Atlanta.. please."

They had got a flight home early because Ximora knew she wasn't going to enjoy the rest of her trip now that the things she could do was limited.

"Please.. let's get our money's worth at least. You're overthinking everything. We're in Miami. That baby shouldn't be stopping us from having fun.." India pleaded.

"But what can we even do?" Ximora asked looking down at her nails.

"Let's just go walk around the city. We can go to the beach, out to eat, shopping. Let's just enjoy our time together.. cmon. You know we both look too good to be sitting in this hotel all day," India told her. "And we can come back whenever you feeling too sick. I won't overwork you."

Ximora's pout eventually turned into a little smile. "Okay you're right.. cmon."

____________________

𝘅𝗶.𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗮

𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗮