𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

Ximora was finally let out of the hospital. She only spent a night there because the doctors wanted to be sure that nothing was wrong with the baby. 

Since she now had no car, India was picking her up and taking her home to freshen up.

She decided that she had to move. Nara and Lanay knew where she laid her head at and tried to kill her. She had to do it for her own safety, though she really didn't want to.

As she walked out the doors of the hospital, she spotted India's car parking right on the side of the road. She got in and put her seatbelt on before sighing loudly.

"What's wrong?" India asked.

"I told Kelo I was pregnant and he just walked out on me.." Ximora shook her head starting to feel emotional once again. She quickly wiped the tear that was threatening to fall out of her eye.

"Are you serious!?" India raised her voice and Ximora looked at her and nodded.

"I haven't heard from him since last night.." She shook her head. "I don't think he wants the baby..."

"Do you want the baby?" India asked and Ximora just looked out the window going deep into thought.

Ximora loved kids, she really did. But she felt like she was so young, she had so much to live for. She didn't think she was able to raise a baby on her own. If Kelo didn't want this baby, she wasn't going to keep it. She wasn't going to put that pressure on him.

"I feel like you want the baby lowkey.." India said again.

"I don't know if I want the baby India.." Ximora huffed. "I love babies but one of my own? I'm only 19 India."

"So?"

"I don't have enough support for this. If I have this baby, who's gonna be by my side? Not Kelo. Not my brother, my brother is gonna kill me if he finds out I had sex with Kelo oh my gosh.." Ximora threw her head into her hands and started crying.

Xavier was still in a coma but there was hope that he was going to wake up. All Ximora could think about was what she was going to say to him when he wakes up and sees his little sister pregnant?

She felt like he was going to officially disown her and she didn't even think about all this before.

"I thought we already came to a conclusion that Xavier can't control you.. especially after he hit you. And he started this whole thing with Kelo," India reminded her but Ximora only waved her off.