𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Ximora , hurry up!" 20 year old Xavier called out to his sister making her excuse herself from the conversation she was having. She spotted her brother's car and walked up to it and got inside.

"I didn't know you were picking me up today." Ximora said putting her bag under her feet.

"I texted you." He pointed at her phone. "Check."

She didn't bother to look at her phone. Instead, she laid her head on the window. "I was probably doing something in class.."

"Mhm.. whatchu wanna eat?" He asked as he left the school.

"Go to Wingstop. You paying?" She asked about to pull out some money out of her backpack.

"Duh I'm paying. Put that shit back."

She rolled her eyes but did as told.

When he pulled up to Wingstop, he told her to stay in the car while he ordered. He already knew what she wanted, she got the same thing every-time. And he didn't want people coming up to him while he was with his sister, already knowing the type of gang related stuff he does.

Ximora watched as he walked into the store and as soon as he did that her phone started ringing. She looked around before looking back at the unknown number, then answered.

"Who's this?" She immediately asked. She hated answering random calls, but she felt the urge to answer this one.

"I see you." The deep voice rang through her ears before laughing. She frowned her face up and looked around. Not seeing anyone.

"Who's this?" She asked once again.

"You'll see soon."

"I don't know what type of pranks this is but stop playing on my fucking phone!" She spat before hanging up. She threw her phone in the other seat and laid her head down on the window.

She started to doze off.

"So when can I come over again?" Treasure smiled at Xavier who was trying to order food but she was distracting him and making it hard.

"Holdon." He held his finger up in her face. She laughed smacking it away.

"Don't put your finger in my face." She said before walking up to him. "I'd rather you put it up my pussy like you did last time." She whispered in his ear. He shrugged her off.

When he finished ordering he finally turned to her with a blank facial expression.

"You needa chill." He said.

"When am I coming over again?" Treasure rolled her eyes putting her hands on her hips.

"Never man.. that thing was a one time thing. You needa chill." He simply explained.

"Stop telling me I needa chill, you needa stop acting different." She pointed her finger in his chest and he moved her hand.

"Alright man , get on." He said. She continued rambling on about how she was gonna tell his girlfriend about what he was doing, she was gonna fuck him again, and she even tried to pin a baby on him but he wasn't hearing any of that. To him, she was crazy.