Chapter 8

Lincoln

I basically push Steph into the back of the car in my thirst to be on her. As soon as the door closes, my lips are on hers, and I feel every part of her body that I can get my hands on. She matches my need, kissing me hard and ripping at my tie, loosening it and throwing it somewhere. Fuck yes! My blood is boiling, my cock harder than it’s ever been, straining my pants trying to reach her.

I fucking need to get inside her, stat. She’s so fucking beautiful, a goddess in that figure hugging navy dress. I damn near came in my pants when I first saw her in it. I don’t think she could get any more beautiful than in that moment, except maybe when I finally see her naked for the first time. I’ve been dreaming about her lately.
Our kisses reach a fever pitch, so much so that I don’t realise we have arrived. The opening of the car door has Steph bolting away from me in surprise and I could kill whoever interrupted our moment.

“We have arrived, sir.” Bloody Carl!

“Thank you, Carl,” I spit out. I’m irritated to no end, and his sly smirk doesn’t help. He knows EXACTLY what he interrupted. Smug bastard.

“You’re welcome. Have a good rest of your night, sir.”

“I will. Let’s go, princess.” I reach for Steph’s hand, which she takes gratefully. I rush us inside as I can see the embarrassment flooding her features. What was I doing? Pawing all over her like a dog in heat. She deserves better than that. She deserves to be treasured, to have time taken on her, to be appreciated.

The air has shifted, but the intense desire still permeates the space. Steph seems nervous and apprehensive even, and I want to wipe that look off of her face. I rub my hands up and down both of her arms, hoping to soothe her rattled nerves. Taking one hand, I kiss each fingertip, and she sighs.

“You are so beautiful it hurts Steph...”

“Linc...”

I shake my head at her denial. “No. I wish you could see yourself how I see you. How I’ve always seen you...”
Stepping into her space, I cup her face in my hands and kiss her soft lips, slowly, expertly. She surrenders to my kiss, and I get drunk on the feel of her. I feel around the back of her dress and slide the zipper down slowly. Her hands take off my jacket, and it thuds softly on the floor.

My heart is beating out of my chest as her fingers deftly undo the buttons on my shirt. “Cuff links...” I mumble, and she takes care of those, ridding me of my shirt and leaving my torso bare.
Unzipping the last of her dress, I watch as it slinks to the floor, and she steps out of it. Her eyes devouring my body just as I am devouring hers.

She’s just in panties! Her breasts are glorious, so plump and full, just begging to be touched. I cup them in my palms and groan at the weight of them, her hands dance down to take care of my pants. Soon, we are both standing in front of one another in just our underwear.

Steph bites her lip when she takes in the bulge in my briefs. If that isn’t the hottest sight ever, I don’t know what is. Desire ripples across her face, and I can’t contain my need any longer. I pull her into my arms, and I finally feel her skin to skin, and she feels more amazing than I ever dreamed.

“Beautiful...” I murmur, and she smiles shyly at me.

I can never tell her enough. I don’t think anyone has ever told her just how gorgeous she really is. I’ll make that my new mission in life... to tell her how beautiful she is until she finally believes it. I kiss her deeply, her hands caressing my back as she clings to me. My movements are slow and sure as I feel her curves in my hands. Her body is a wonderland, and tonight you can call me Alice because I’m going to explore the shit out of her.