²²✩

"Can't remember how to say your name, let alone count all the freckles on your face."

"A distant memory I used to know. Oh, I guess that's just the way things go."

Opening turquoise eyes shine as the sunlight sky falls down through his opened blinds that caused his tan skin to be sun kissed making his slight frown turn into a small smile.

Getting up, the male yawns as he hears meowing coming from besides. Smiling, he pets the cat next to him "morning star, you slept good last night didn't you?" He jokes with adoration as the pure white cat purrs against his hand as if it were confirming his question making him bubble with happiness.

"That's good, let's get something to eat then get ready for the big day" he says as he scoops up the now bigger cat into his arms and walks into the kitchen which seemed to look more alive then the past years when he suffered through his depression.

Taking a deep breath, he places star down and begins to make breakfast for them both. While he cooks, he plays some music, a habit he's gotten so used too, seeing as how it becomes rather quiet in his house.

Sitting at the table with his now finished breakfast, he quickly eats it and waits for star to be finished with hers. As he waits, he gets a message from a certain blonde male which he's known his whole life.

Reading the message, he laughs and stands up as star follows him "let's get ready, everyone is waiting for us."

----

Watching the brown, orange, and red leafs fall around him, he smiles to himself 'you would have loved this, my love' he thinks to himself as his smile turns into a sad one as he remembers her last words 'see you then' something he wished would come true at that moment.

Shaking his head to get rid of his thoughts, he watches as star runs over and jumps on a group of people who turn into his friends as he squints his eyes due to the sun which continues to shine on them.

"Hey guys!" The male says as he walks up the hill, seeing as some balloons and streamers could be seen tied to the same tree they all came to visit from time to time.