²✩

"ᴹʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ"

"ᴵᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ"

"Good morning miss l/n, how was your rest?" A male with glasses and black hair asks while helping the h/c haired girl

"It was good, how was your rest Chris?" She asks back with a smile not paying attention to the now blushing male.

"It was good, I came to bring you breakfast, is that okay? Are you feeling hungry today?" He asks while fixing her plush that was of a baby lamb from precious moments that her grandmother gave her before never coming back.

"Just a little" she says smiling still.

"It's already been two years if I'm not mistaken.. Right miss" Chris says with a sad smile trying not to tear up.

Y/n hums still smiling "Mhm, I don't think it's a bad thing really.. I'll finally be able to sleep without pain" her voice turned into a whisper as Chris places the tray of food onto her sliding table.

"Even with the little amount of time working here, I'm really going to miss you y/n, I know three years is a while but it can also go by fast without realizing it" he speaks as he looks at the smiling girl who starts to eat.

"It'll be okay, you make sure to go eat too, okay?"

"Okay, see you later on y/n"

"See you Chris"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Skipping over the puddles that were made last night, Eren seems to be in a good mood which was surprising to his friends. He usually hates Mondays and especially if it's a school day.

All his friends stayed last night at his and armins dorm which was a normal thing at this point. They each would spend nights at each other's place since they never wanted to be separated.

"So Eren, when are you going to see mom?" Connie asks while opening the door for all of them.

"Right after school" he says smiling and thanking Connie.

"You sure about that, you might get home work" mikasa says while fixing her bag over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I wanna talk to that girl and see mom, besides I can probably work by mom" he says walking past people and waving back at some.

Soon they all are stopped by a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes "you guys met y/n?!" She asks with excitement in her voice.

"How do you know y/n?!" Eren asks in disbelief.