⁹✩

"ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏⁿᵉᵉˢ, ᵇᵉᵍᵍᶦⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ, ᵇᵃᵇʸ"

"ˢʰᵒʷ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ"

"So n/n, are you excited for the dance that is coming up in a couple weeks?" Sasha asks while laying her head on the h/c haired girls lap playing with the bracelet on her wrist which was made by the said girl

"A little, I'm scared that I might be to weak to stand up" y/n sadly smiles playing with the brown hair which was spread out on her bed laying everywhere.

"If you want, we can all come and get you ready!" Sasha says sitting up and grabbing the girls shoulders in excitement making y/n laugh.

"That sounds like a plan Sash"

"Okay! I message the girls right now" Sasha says grabbing her phone and starting to tap fast on the glass screen.

It had been a couple weeks since the day the girls all made their bracelets for each other. Mikasa gave the boys their bracelets besides Eren seeing as he never noticed it around the plush he gave the girl.

Of course it hurt him to see that he didn't get one but didn't want to be selfish so he pushed that thought away and decided it wouldn't be a big deal. When in reality y/n had been waiting for him to get it, she liked how slow the boy could be.

Everyone had thought taking turns everyday to hang out with y/n was a good idea. Today was Sasha's day which landed on a Thursday, tomorrow would be Marco's. Sasha wanted to stay in and play different games and even watch scary movies saying how Connie was always to scared to watch them.

"I wonder what kind of food will be served at the party- wait we also need to get you a dress!" Sasha says while thinking of different possibilities and things that she realized would be important.

"We can go next week whenever everyone is off, it'll be a nice time to take you out to the mall" she says while turning to the girl who seems to be doubting about the party now.

"Maybe I should just stay in bed and not go" y/n mumbles playing with the cat plush which was now on her lap.

Sasha pouts "it'll be okay, don't worry. If people stare Connie and I won't hesitate to harm them" she says flexing her muscles like the first time to two met.

They both giggle and talk about other things. Sasha was probably one of the closest people y/n knew from the whole group. She was the first to be welcoming with her as well as Connie and Armin. The food loving girl seemed to never want to leave y/n's side, she felt like a mother towards the girl.