¹⁰✩

"ᴬⁿᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃ ᵈᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵈᵉᶜᵏᵉʳ ᵇᵘˢ ᶜʳᵃˢʰᵉˢ ᶦⁿᵗᵒ ᵘˢ"

"ᵀᵒ ᵈᶦᵉ ᵇʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᶦᵈᵉ ᶦˢ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿˡʸ ʷᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶦᵉ"

The following day came, meaning it was Marcos turn to spend time with the e/c eyed girl who seemed to be smiling more since last night

Sasha offered to stay with the said happy girl seeing as how it was almost time that Marco arrived, but feeling bad for the food loving girl, she let Sasha leave early.

Now, y/n sits there in bed, dazing off into space, remembering her dream like memory making her curious on what happened back then. Was it all a dream or was it reality, where she knew Eren. Maybe in a past life sort of thing.

Turning her head to the right, y/n looks out the window and stares at the crashing waves that hit each other as it makes its way towards the sand. Looking at the ocean was something she could do for hours, it helps clear her mind and worries.

Hearing a knock at her door, she turns and sees a smiling male with long blonde hair paired along with a beard, and round glasses "sorry to intrude, but by any chance are you y/n?" The male asks while the door stays slightly open to where y/n has a good view on the built tall male in front of her.

Taken back a bit, y/n nods reluctantly and speaks out quietly "yes.. Who are you?" The male smiles more and gasps a little "so you're the girl Eren keeps talking about" he says chuckling a little "I'm Zeke, Eren's older half brother"

Y/n soon feels blood rush into her cheeks, embarrassed that Eren might have talked about her to much that someone could tell who she was, of course it also made her heart rate go rapid. She smiles towards Zeke ignoring her fast heart "ahh- that's why I was confused, you don't look like Eren at all, he's talked about you before."

It was true, Eren and Zeke don't have anything similar, one blonde haired serious son, while the other, brown haired with a shy personality. Something that she finds adorable about the two, both opposite yet, both seem to be closer than others might think seeing as how Zeke went on and on about Eren.

"Did you know, his ears actually go red when he's lying- oh! Also he's a good cleaner, another friend of ours usually praises him for it!" Zeke continues to go on and on about his younger brother making y/n smile and laugh a little, he seems to care from him a lot.

Soon a knock on the door causes the two to turn and see the male who's turn it was to stay "oh! Morning Zeke, you here to see Carla?" Marco smiles towards the male who nods and fixes his glasses "yeah, it's been a while since I have, works been getting worse, but I'll see you guys later, bye y/n!" Zeke says as he gets up from the chair and walks out the room as Marco holds it for him.