²¹✩

"Beneathe the stormy sky, the two of us walked hand in hand."

"I hear your voice from back then, then suddenly remembered from very far away."

✩ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵖʳᵉᵐᶦᵉʳ ᵃᵐᵒᵘʳ ᵇʸ ᵐᵃˡᶦᶜᵉ ᵐᶦᶻᵉʳ!✩

It was so nice seeing you then. What made me so into you was your smile, it made me feel safe and all I wanted was to be the one to make you smile, even if I couldn't, I'll always try for you.
That night when you first told me you loved me and meant it, I couldn't stop my heart from racing. I was so happy to have finally been loved by someone who meant the world too me.
I miss that day when we went to the beach with everyone. You looked so beautiful when the sun was hitting behind you. You really looked like a angel sent from heaven.
When Armin told me about the gardenia, I couldn't help but blush at the thought. Maybe it was my imagination but I could have sworn I saw the flower shine under the light as if you were saying what he said was true, now that I think about it, you resemble one in my eyes, beautiful and meaningful.
I'm happy both Armin and Mikasa got along with you that day when we all hung out. It was so surprising when Mikasa automatically clicked with you, but at the same time I'm not surprised. You could make anyone feel safe and fall in love with you.
I laugh thinking about how the others watched us that night. It's crazy looking back at that night and seeing that shooting star. My wish that night was that I'd hope to spend my entire life with you, knowing now the truth, my heart still belongs to you and only you.
Too me, that shooting star worked. Even though the outcome wasn't truly what I wanted. I got to love and spend my time with you.
Mom wouldn't stop teasing me that day while you spent time with Sasha and everyone else. She kept saying how I was acting just like dad when they first met and how he was madly in love with her. Looking back at that, I can't help but feel happy about us.
I knew I had knew you from before, your name was so unique, I could never forget it, especially with a face like yours. You caught my eye since day one, since then I knew I had to find you.
Maybe it was destined to be together, why else would they make us encounter each other again after so many years?
I remember the bouquet I got you that day. If I'm being honest, I studied different flowers and their meanings with Marco and Armins help. Those pink asters really meant innocence, love, and affection. I just wanted to hint something to you that I was really in love with you, even if you never noticed.
Maybe it was a dream, but that look in your eyes made me feel as if I've seen it before. It was probably my imagination, but I feel as if we were soul mates in another life.
That day at the zoo, when everyone was finally together, I think I realized that I could finally confess to you what I had been meaning to get off my chest. Crazy as it may sound, but no matter what, I'd always find a way towards you again, even in another life, n/n.
I couldn't stop laughing that night and smiling when we confessed. I kept Armin up all night talking about every detail on how it came to be, to say he was annoyed is a understatement. I wish I could spend everyday with you forever, my gardenia.
Maybe it was the way your outfit danced with the wind or the way you looked so concentrated on the diecutting activity that day at the festival, but I know one thing for sure. The way your eyes would light up as the fireworks kept spilling into the night sky, was the exact moment I knew that maybe our love for each other would go on for ages and even be found in different universes. That's how dedicated I am to you y/n, no matter what, I'll find you, even if my life depends on it.
Was it foolish of me? Maybe. But I don't care. I'll always love you, my gardenia. Even until death, you'll always live on within me. Even if it tries to kill me, I wouldn't ever care, because, you are all I ever want in my life. And I'm happy to call you mine.
Maybe I was jealous of them all getting your attention, but I was always afraid that we wouldn't have enough time together, especially with how school was getting worse, but no matter what, I'll always make time for you, even if that cost me and our future to have some trouble, I wouldn't care because in the end of the day, I'd still have you.
But, looking back at the old days, I really was hoping to see you in that dress that day. They all kept teasing me about it but at the same time, I was really hoping to see you as the moonlight shined down on your porcelain like skin, making it seem as if you were some kind of crystal. Maybe one day I can, who knows.
When I found out about you dying in your sleep the next day... I couldn't stop blaming myself for not being there even if I couldn't stay the night, I promised to always see you and yet I didn't. When my birthday came, I pretended to be okay and that nothing had changed, I could tell everyone thought of the same thing, hell even Levi seemed to be more gloomy than usual. You were a big part of us all, even if we only knew each other for a couple of months... I think those were the best moments in my life. I'm sorry for never visiting you until right now my love... I just couldn't bare seeing you like this yet. But I've learned to deal with it. I love you to the moon and back, and I always will, my star, I'll see you once again, in another life, my love. But ever since I woke up from that dream, I wonder what it actually would have been like if that were reality, I know one thing for sure though, I'll make sure to love you more and spend every second with you. I love you to the moon and back, my gardenia.
- Eren

~ ᶠᶦⁿ.

✩ˢᵒⁿᵍ✩

✩ˢᵒⁿᵍ✩

ᴾʳᵉᵐᶦᵉʳ ᵃᵐᵒᵘʳ
ᴹᵃˡᶦᶜᵉ ᵐᶦᶻᵉʳ

ᴾʳᵉᵐᶦᵉʳ ᵃᵐᵒᵘʳᴹᵃˡᶦᶜᵉ ᵐᶦᶻᵉʳ

✩Eli✩

Finally, I've finished the story! Sorry if it wasn't as long or that no drama happened, I do prefer writing cute love stories, but since this book has sadly come to an end. I'd like to thank you all for reading this book and I do hope you've all enjoyed it! Please recommend what other kind of stories I should write! But for right now I will be continuing my Armin series. Thank you all once again! :)