¹⁹✩

"Tú eres la luz que me guía. Tú eres la voz que me calma."

"Tú eres la lluvia de mi alma. Y eres toda mi verdad."

Erens pov✩

Erens pov✩

'Days. Days since my birthday pasted and since I thought I saw y/n. I know it was my imagination but it felt real. I think I'm going crazy.' I think to myself as I watch the passing trees blend in with the sky. "You doing okay Eren?" I hear besides me. "I'm good Zeke, you?" I ask turning to look at him. "I'm good as well, did you bring your letter? I know you're the only one who hasn't read it yet." He says as he continues to drive the two of us.

"Mhm, I have it in my pocket" I say before placing my attention on the cat plush in my hands which seemed to a bit dirty. Ever since that night, I hadn't been the same, everyone noticed but I'd always shut them out, that's until mom called me and talked to me. She really did know how to help cheer me up. Since then, I had been eating more and crying less, even showing up to school more and talking to everyone again, I feel bad for shutting them all out, but I'm happy they understand.

Watching as the scenery starts to change, I smile a little remembering the first time I brought her here. It felt as if it was yesterday when I made everyone decorate as I stayed with her in her room. Taking a deep breath, I open the door once Zeke parked the car and hold the plush closer.

'It's finally time' I think as I walk up the hill with Zeke. We all deicided to visit here first and hang out before going to visit her grave.

Walking closer, I smile as I watch everyone talk or laugh at Connie who seemed to be getting face paint done by Marco. "Hey guys!" Zeke says as Colt waves towards him making them all turn to us. "Eren!" Mikasa says with a smile and a wave "glad you could make it."

I smile and nod "me too."

"