¹✩

"ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐʸ ˢᵏʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵃˡᵏᵉᵈ, ʰᵃⁿᵈ ᶦⁿ ʰᵃⁿᵈ"

"ᴵ ʰᵉᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵛᵒᶦᶜᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉⁿ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉⁿˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ, ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᶠᵃʳ ᵃʷᵃʸ

The sound of beeping was heard which didn't bother patients or people who were sitting down or asleep in their chairs

In the corner there was a sleeping male, he had long chocolate brown hair that seemed to be in a sloppy bun while some hair strands fell onto his face making him look like a god to most people he knew or strangers who'd stare at him.

Soon the male is woken up by a nurse who smiles down at him " you're done now Mr. Yeager, you can visit your mom now" the nurse says gently pulling out the needle from his arm and putting a cotton ball pressing it down a little then putting white tape over it.

"Thank you Charlotte" he says smiling a little causing the said girl to blush, of course she was attracted to him, hell almost everyone who looked at him was. Charlotte was around his age which made her think she had a chance with him.

"No problem Eren, tell your mom I said hello" she says with rosey cheeks making Eren chuckle nervously "no worries I will, bye."

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

As Eren makes his way down the hallway where his mother was located at he looks around him seeing most of the glass rooms with their curtains open. The small yet popular hospital made the rooms with mostly glass so that the sunlight can come through since most people who stay here can't really leave.

Looking to his left he see's a girl who looks about his age, h/c locks that fall over her shoulders, e/c eyes that seem to be lit up by the excitement held in them, her pale cheeks tinted by red due to the huge smile displayed on her lips. She looked like a real goddess or porcelain doll which made Eren stop in his tracks and just stand there watching her as she reads her book.

Shaking his head and getting his mind straight, he continues to walk to his moms room which was only a few steps away. As he gets there he smiles seeing his mother sitting down by the window watching the waves crash against each other.

"Did you get up yourself crazy?" Eren chuckles opening the door and walking over to the women who turns and smiles to him.

"Of course ren, I'm not weak just yet" she says laughing a little and patting on the seat next to her signaling for him to sit down.