College Dayz (Final Imagine!!!)

CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY
OCTOBER 2015

"We used to lay up and then stay up
Have sex and then blow dank
I shouldn't have played no games with you"

Exchange by Bryson Tiller blasted through senior Dayvon's speaker.

He had just came from class and didn't we do nothing but get high.

8 months of school left and he already planned on walking across stage with pride.

He came up the city, people like him didn't have much promise.

But he wanted to prove people wrong and has been attending college and thriving.

Everything was cool; his grades, his scholarship... everything but his relationship with his girlfriend Stephanie.

They had been dating for 6 months and while he loved his relationship with Stephanie, he was 21 and couldn't keep his eyes on one lady.

Next thing you know , the two began to fight and their relationship ended.

But Von didn't like that, Stephanie encouraged him to stay in school and he looked at as motivation.

He scrolled through Instagram and seen his now ex girlfriend was posted up.

Liked by kingvonfrmdawicc, lilbosst, zendaya and 10,754 othersstephaniegeorge_: Don't play with her , don't be dishonest😏💅🏾

stephaniegeorge_: Don't play with her , don't be dishonest😏💅🏾.
kingvonfrmdawicc: I miss you ma, come check it out.

While Von was in his dorm smoking his thoughts away, Stephanie was also in her dorm.

She ignored Von's comment on her picture and began chatting with her girlfriends about the situation.

"Im not saying forgive him but he is trying Steph"

Stephanie looked at her friend with confusion.

"Who's friend are you? His or mine"

"Stephanie I'm just saying, u should give him another chance"

Stephanie laughed as she looked off to the side.

"U would of gave Kyrie a chance after fucking a bitch on you?"

The room grew quite as Stephanie's phone began to ring.

She picked it up seeing it was from an private caller.

"Hello?"

"Ma can we talk?"

She immediately recognized the voice and was about to hung up but decided to hear him out.

"What do u want Von?"

"Come u come to my door please ma?"

"Fine, you have 2 minutes. I'm on my way"

Stephanie friends smiled as she began fixing herself up to see her ex.

As Stephanie was walking to Dayvon's dorm , Von was blasting Bryson Tiller and getting his dorm straight.

He wasn't a drinker but it did pour wine for the two.

He didn't have a roommate since he was a freshmen, he dogged his roommate out so bad that he transferred dorms 3 floors ahead of him.

After smoking for the last time, Von stepped into the shower and waited for that knock.

Stephanie finally made it to the dorm, she still had the spare key just in case of an emergency .

As she enters, she sees 2 wine glasses full near Von's couch.

She raises an eyebrow and her left eye begins to twitch.

Von comes out the shower happy to see her.

"Steph, wassup ma"

"Hello" she did a small wave and analyzed his room.

"You had somebody over ?"

"Wha? No what is you tb ma?"

Stephanie began to grow angry causing her to pick up the wine glass.

Von made his way over to her gently putting down the glass.

"Ma if I had somebody here, why would I call u? Like stop tweaking gang fr"

He got dressed only being in his boxers and tank top; the two shared their glasses of wine.

Stephanie began to speak.

"I just don't understand how you chased me, you got me and then you fumbled me? You claimed you love me but you cheated?"

"And I still love u ma, ima forever love you. Don't let that shit fly over yo head. Look ma I did some bogus Shit and I swear to god, I'll never do it again"

The two locked eyes as Stephanie began to cry.

He grabbed her and she soaked up his tank top.

"Von this ain't love! If u really loved me-"

"If I really ain't love u, I wouldn't have ordered us takeout. I wouldn't have rented your favorite old school movie "The Wood" and I wouldn't have got that expensive ass wine with these expensive ass flowers"

Von hands her the roses causing Stephanie to feel like she's gonna fold.

After the Chinese food comes and they finish the wood, the two clean their mouths out and takes a shower together.

Due to the fact that they previously dated, some of Stephanie clothes were there.

As the water drips down on their bodies, Von's speaker plays "Sex You" featuring Bando Jones.

"Ma ion know if I'm back in your graces yet but this song got me feeling a type of way"

Stephanie knew if she had sex with him, he may still be running game. But she would be lying if she didn't miss how much of a gentleman he was. How we would fuck her good after their track practice and they would wake up & cook breakfast together.

"Von let's just vibe"

They finished their shower and made their way to Von's bedroom.

While Von got dressed, he watched Stephanie slip on her pajamas.

He grew hard as he watched her put her silk panties on and he decided to come behind her.

"Sex You" cut off entering their favorite love making song, "Bed" by J Holiday.

"Can I touch you here mama?"

"Yes..."

"U sure..."

"Yes..."

Von removes Stephanie's panties and starts slowly fingering her.

Her small moans turned him on and he helped her lay on her stomach.

He began eating her out from the back and wetting his face up.

Stephanie stop folding and changed positions, she was now dominant.

Opening her legs, she sat down on it and began slowly grinding cause Von to groan at the satisfaction.

She starts riding faster and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

As she rode, Von choked her and he entered her all the way causing her to tense up.

This was just a simple story about two college lovebirds finding their way back to each other, I hope y'all enjoyed it.

If you want this imagine to be a book, plz lmk.

UPDATE (5/23): THE BOOK FOR THIS IMAGINE JUST DROPPED! CHECK MY ACCOUNT