Interview

Aaliyah POV

TIME FRAME: JAN 2021

Background Info: Radio Host Arrogant Aaliyah invites King Von to her show , asking him questions that people are scared to ask. This interview ends in a shocking way.

A/N: idk if it's a real radio host name Arrogant Aaliyah but I doubt it, so.

I fixed my hair before hearing my phone go off.

"Boss , Mr. King Von is here for his interview" my security guard Vernon said.

"Thank you sweetie. Send him up please" I said before hanging up.

A knock was at my door 2 minutes later and I was greeted by Mr. Von himself with his friends.

"Hey guys, welcome! " I said smiling.

"How you doing Ma? Nice to meet you" Von said smiling.

His friends were seating off to the side and I explained to Von what was gonna happen before the cameras came off.

"I'm doing good. How you doing Von?" I asked as we took a seat.

"I'm good. " he said placing with his watch.

"Good. Okay so, I'm gonna explain to you what's gonna happen before we record okay?" I said .

Von nodded and I offered him something to drink before explaining.

"I'm cool ma. Thank you" he said.

"Okay so, I'm not sure if you watch my show on YouTube but I'm going to be asking you things that you know, most people wouldn't ask you. If you are uncomfortable with anything being asked, please let me know now because I go deep " I said getting a sip of my sprite.

"Shit that's cool. But what shit? Like how uncomfortable do you get?" He asked.

"U'll see. If you don't like anything, just say 'Skip' but the goal is to answer every question. No celebrity has been able to stay on my show without storming out from my question" I admitted.

He laughed , agreed to the terms and then cameras role.

"Hey YouTube! It's yo girl Arrogant Aaliyah and I'm here with the one and only King Von" I said

"Wassup y'all. Thank you for having me" he said smiling rolling up his sleeves.

"Of course. Now for those who don't know, how old are you King Von?" I asked waiting for his response .

"I'm 27. So you lil ass girls that's younger than 21, stop dm'ming fa I call y'all mamas" he said pointing to the camera.

We both laugh. "You get a lot of DM's considering the fact that you are in a relationship?" I said.

"Hold on let me get this straight . I'm not fa bashing a mf but me and Asian ain't together no more. Ian trynna get back together with folks either" he said.

Damn, they break up was that bad??

"Ouch. You heard that ladies, King Von is single. Okay so , I did hear that you have a couple of kids. Can you clear that up for me?" I said.

"Yeah I got 3 kids. 2 girls. 1 boy. Looking fa a girl to give me another boy. " he said .

"That's wonderful. How is it being a dad?" I asked taking a sip of my drink again.

"The shit fun ian gone lie. Yeah it's a hard as hell but I'm a fun ass parent. So " he said leaning back.

"Good. Speaking of fun, there are rumors going out that you do have sex tape out. Is that true?" I asked .

Von looked around the room and then he laughed.

"Man ma. What chu think? Ima leave that up to you" he said rubbing his hands together.

"I mean ion know boo. The girls on twitter was going crazy in them comments. So I guess it's true" I said.

He laughed and then I got nervous as I knew I was gonna ask him about the Atlanta Shooting.

"Okay Von. So I'm not sure if you would like to talk about this but I do have some questions about what happened in Atlanta in November " I said.

"Yeah we can talk about it" he said looking around.

"Okay so. Can you tell me exactly what happened ? Cause there has been a big debate online" I said.

"Shit what chu wanna know ma? I was sleep, Mfs come wake me up and tell me Folks was right there. I beat his ass, they shot me , I recovered and shitted on they ass" he said adjusting his hat.

"Oh okay. That's all . Okay so there was debate going online that Asian was expecting and people asked her was it your baby and she retweeted. Can you confirm if you are expecting with Asian?" I asked.

He laid back. "Well ight ima be honest. She was by a Nigga side when I recovered. So we did fuck around and fuck and yeah it's my baby" he said .

"Wow congratulations Von! " I said excitingly.

"Apperciate it ma" he said .

"But wait , u did say you looking for a girl to give u a son. How far along is Asian?" I asked.

"Shit ion know. Just cause she pregnant don't mean it's a boy in dere. It could be a lil Asian. Ion know" he said.

"True you right. Now how does it go with your Babymamas and you? Cause I know you have different children with different women" I asked.

"Shit we all cool. I really go with they schedule cause I'm always busy but they schedule easier to work with. So when I can get all the kids together , that's what I do" he replied.

"Right right. Now speaking of babymamas, how was your relationship with each of them?" I asked.

He looked uncomfortable by that question. But he looked in the camera laughing.

"I mean shit like I said. Im cool with folks nem. One of my bms I used to be in a relationship with , so I think it be kind of weird but we grown as hell. U feel me? Then my other 2 bms, we wasn't together. We was just fucking , so ain't no deep feelings there" he revealed.

"Which Babymama was that? If you don't mind me asking?" I asked.

"Ion kiss and tell ma" he said .

Fair enough. After 1 hour of interviewing Von, we wrapped it up.

We exchanged a hug and I thanked him so much for coming.

The guys exited but Von came back handing me a piece of paper.

Once he left, I read the paper and was shocked on what I seen.

"I know you was testing a nigga on that interview ma. I appreciate that. Here go my number, I wanna get to know you more. Von"