Assistant

London's POV

I knocked on my boss' hotel room .

He answered the door revealing his low eyes with his white tank top & CK boxers.

Boy put yo dick away. Ion wanna see all that.

"What's wrong lil folks? Can't sleep?" He smiled.

Hell no, especially with all the screaming groupies u got in your hotel.

All I hear from my room is "VON YESSS" "DADDY" "I WANNA HAVE YO BABY!"

He just got bomb dick. Like I'm talking explosive type dick by the way them bitches yell his name.

"Hell naw. But fr, I gotta talk to u Von. Can u please let me in?" I smiled.

He let me in closing the door behind me putting on some sweats.

I sat in the chair and he was on Instagram scrolling.

He laughed like I wasn't even right there.

I'm finna walk out I stg. He looked at me and threw his phone besides him.

"Alright lil folks. Talk to me, what's going on?" He asked pulling out a blunt.

SMH. This nigga.

"Okay so look right? You remember that night you had me stay over to help you with your emails?" I said picking at my nails.

He looked annoyed soon as I started talking. Boy calm down, Ian even get to the good part.

"Yea? Why?" He asked mugging me.

Oh so he must know how this conversation finna go.

"Well yo wife-" I said before getting cut off.

"London look . I understand you and her have problems. But like I told her & like ima tell you, don't bring that drama and shit to me. I'm sick of hearing that shit" he huffed smoking his blunt.

It's not my fault the bitch insecure.

I mean I would be mad to if my husband got a personal assistant that's pretty asl with a body.

But Von's right. I'm not gone bring it up to him no more.

Ima just punch the shit outta her when I see here.

"Alright Von. Well don't be surprised when I kick that hoe in her mouth. She gotta smart ass mouth and I'm sick of letting it slide just cause that's yo wife and I'm your assistant. That's not cool. Check her" I spat.

He always want mfs to be cool with shit. No mf, I'm not doing it with her no more. I'm ready to fight now.

He looked at me like I had two heads getting up quick asl.

"London I understand u upset ma. But don't disrespect my wife , ight? Nie if you gone be acting crazy and shit then maybe this ain't the job fa u" he said.

Nigga fuck this job.

He was going on a rant and I was ignoring him causing who tf u talking to?

"London U wanna keep playing like u don't hear a mf right?" He said.

I laughed running to his balcony and he put his blunt out choking me.

"Stop playing with me before I fuck u up ma. " he said removing his hand around my neck.

"I'm sorry baby" I said as we peaked lips.

Sooo don't judge me but I'm not just his assistant.

I'm his side chick.

Now it's not right that I'm fucking on a married man but it's their vows, not mine.

"U better be sorry. Nie since u wanna blow my high, u finna get dat lil back blown out. Go run us a shower "
He whispered.

I did whatever this man said. He could say go stand in front of a car and ima do it.

The shower ran and I listened at him & his 'wife' Asian went back and forth otp.

Finally he checked that hoe. Now I don't have to put my foot in her ass.

I laughed and played some music while I waited for him.

He finally came to the shower bending me over pulling tf outta my frontal as he went inside and out of me.

"I love you Vonnn" I moaned.

"Shhh ma. Be quiet" he said covering my mouth.

The sex went from the shower, to the room to the balcony to back to the floor.

"You want a baby lil folks?" Von whispered as I marked up his back.

"No " I said being instantly turned off .

He wanted me to be his baby mama , had to hit him with the mhmm mhmm mhmm.

Or whatever that Tik tok said.

"Too late" he said kissing me on the cheek helping me up from the floor.

Omg.