Fresh Out

Sade POV

December 4th 2020

I laughed as I stood outside Von's house. He didn't know I was coming over.

I unlocked his door and tipped to in his house. I was surprised it was so quiet.

'Took Her to The O' blasted throughout the house. Von was a great artist.

Too bad , he not gone be after I'm done with him.

I ended up getting upstairs to his bathroom and I slipped into the shower with him.

I kissed his neck and he grabbed my hand with his eyes closed.

"Ma you can't be sneakin up on a nigga like that. I missed you" Von whispered.

"I missed you too Dayvon" I replied in joy.

Von quickly turned around opening his eyes and choked outta me.

"V-V-Von stop it! Stop it! I cannot breathe!" I yelled struggling to get out of the strangulation.

He eventually let me go and cut off the waters.

"What the fuck is you doing here Sade?! I ain't even know they let yo crazy ass out!" Von yelled.

I looked at him like he was crazy. Who tf he talking to?

He forgot I'm SADE . I'm gone be respected or else.

I analyzed my ex boyfriend looking out how much has changed in the past 10 years.

He's more muscular, his dreads grew & them tattoos? Lord have mercy, they just made him pop even more.

"You not happy to see me sweetheart? Let's not forget why tf I was locked up or do you need a reminder?" I smiled.

For those who are confused, I'm Sade. Von's Ex Girlfriend. I took a case for him when he was 16 & I was 15 and spent 10 years of my damn life just for him to shit on me, leave, have children & become a rapper.

Like this not the same Von. He totally changed once I got sentenced to a damn decade behind that cell.

He stopped picking up. No letters. No I'm sorry , no nothing

"Sade I don't know how many times I gotta tell you I'm sorry alright ma? We grown asf now. I'm 26 you 25, u can't dwell on the past forever" Von spat.

"Who can't Dwell?! Dayvon I missed my fucking life because I was fucking with yo stupid ass! I was fucking 15! I missed prom, graduation, getting married, going to college and even having k-kids because on you!" I yelled.

I really struggled on that kids part because when I found out Von had children it hurt me so bad. He told me I was supposed to be the one he married & who he have children by.

But that day never came.

Von looked at me and shook his head .

I put on my clothes after having them off for so long while talking to Von.

He stayed in his towel shaking his head at me.

"Fuck you shaking ur head for? If it wasn't for me, yo ass wouldn't have nun of this shit! " I yelled.

Von got up and pulled me to the bed.

"I'm sorry Sade alright? I'm sorry. How you want me to make it up to you?" Von asked standing over me.

I smirked rubbing his entire body. Von & I brought out the freaks in each other tbh.

He was my first body & I never had sex with nobody else not Niggas nor bitches.

I been craving this body for a decade and I know that's what I been wanting.

But what if it's more? Do I actually miss the dick or did I miss the dick or being together with Von again?

"U can start by putting that mf in me. I missed you so much daddy" I said grabbing the front of his towel.

Von removed my clothes and my bra & panties leaving me and him nude.

"Tell me you sorry Von" I said as he choked me.

"Naw you finna say you sorry though. Open yo legs lil girl" Von said .

I smiled and pulled my panties to the side.

Von went down entering me with his fingers & I quickly jump up.

My shit was tight asf. I ain't have sex in a long time, so Von better get ready for the tears, the oooo's and ah's.

"Damn ma ian even put the dick in. Calm down" Von laughed.

He began fingering me fast and I felt myself increase in wetness.

"Damn you kept yo shit nice, wet & tight fa me. How you know if I was gone fuck u or not when u got out?" Von asked as he brought his head down.

"Cause I know you" I replied lowering his head.

Von began licking & sucking on my clit. I grabbed a handful of his dreads throwing my head back.

He grabbed my face to let me look at him while he eating it.

"Fuckkk Von. Right there babyy" I moaned.

He got up opened my legs and choked me while we were in missionary.

Tears fell from both of our eyes.

"Dayvon I love you so much , all I wanted you to do was love me the same way I loved you" I said grabbing his face.

"Ma ima always love you ight? Together or not. Shittt yo Pussy so wet" Von groaned.

"I wanna have yo baby Von" I whispered while he continued to fuck me crazy.

I mark up his whole back and we finished together .

Deep breathing is the only thing that's heard right now.

"Sade u know I'll never leave you hanging ma. So I gotta question for you" Von asked kissing my forehead.

"What's up Von?" I asked as he faced me.

"I know I can't give you them 10 years back . So how about I pay you back by idk... helping you get a job, getting u a crib , car and shit I'll even help you get your G.E.D" Von said.

I looked at him dead in the eyes. "I already have my GED VON ! And my bachelors! That's already been accomplished. So think harder!" I snapped.