Album Release Party

Author's note: Before y'all jump down my throat, do not be fooled by the title. This chapter is not about the night Von died. This is gonna be a very heartwarming chapter and I hope y'all enjoy it😘 -Dani .

Kourtney Bennett Perspective

"Babe get up! Get up!" I yell with excitement.

Today is Von's album release party for his new album 'What It Means To Be King'.

Von is currently killing the charts with his songs and as his wife/manager, I couldn't help but celebrate.

He gets up revealing his little eyes. Stinky so cute.

He looks at me and smile.

"What chu doing ma? Why you so hyper and shit?" He laughs.

"Because baby tonight is your party! & also you have been breakin the charts baby. I'm so proud of you" I cheered.

Von gets up all the way , giving a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you ma. I appreciate it" he smiled.

To kick off this big night, I invited Von's close friends and family for a mini celebration at our lovely home.

I even invited Asian.

Now call me stupid but I have no beef with Asian , her and Von are cool.

So that makes me and her cool.

I know they used to fw each other heavy a few years ago but hey? I wasn't in his life then, so I can't say anything.

For those who don't know who I am, I'm Von's new manager and his wife.

After he left his label with track , I decided to scoop him up with my label "Black & Exclusive".

Nothing bad happened between them, he just wanted something new.

I ended up falling for him hard and we been together for a year.

We got engaged on New Years Day of this year and got married on Valentines Day.

I felt really bad for Asian cause they was on and off .

But she has been nothing but respectful towards me, so I can't be mad at that.

Her and Von still are friends on an appropriate level, so there's no reason on my behalf to be snotty.

But anyway.

Before the party, I got Von some gifts and I hope he liked them.

I brought the bag full of gifts on the bed and let him open em.

"Hold on baby, let me get on live" I say holding the phone up.

"@kourtneybennett is now live on Instagram:"

Von opens all his gifts and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you ma fr. I appreciate all this shit" he whispered.

"You welcome baby. Alright y'all I gotta do my wifey duties , I'll call y'all later" I say ending the live.

We head to the bathroom to brush our teeth and then we go to the shower.

"Kourtney I love you fr ma. " he says kissing my neck.

"I love you too Von. I gotta tell you something" I say turning off the water.