The DARE

Raevén Marissa Lopez POV

(A/N: this is my first Latina character. I'm so excited to write this)

I enter the bathroom of the party I was attending.

"Girl just do it, you such a wuss" Jessica says shaking her head.

Paris enters the bathroom and looks at me up and down.

"Raevén don't try to back out now. You said you would do it. Now do it" Paris says.

I look into the mirror trying not to cry.

I really wanted to impress my friends but this time was different.

They wanted me to kiss the finest guy in our school, Dayvon.

It was senior year and the beginning of the school year.

Paris throws these big ass parties and sometimes usually crazy goes down.

But who knew I would be featured in the crazy this year,

I sigh , fix my ponytail and I left out the bathroom as Paris & Jessica follows behind me.

"Drank In My Cup" by Kirko Bangz is blasting through the party.

I was trynna play off the dare by dancing to the music but my friends of course kept pressuring me.

I located Dayvon in the corner and walked up to him.

"Hey Dayvon" I said smiling.

"Wassup lil folks. You look pretty & shit, u enjoying da party?" He smirks.

Omniscient POV

Little did she know, this dare will change her for life.

Raevén walks up to Dayvon grabbing his small face and give him a kiss.

His girlfriend Tammie was right there. She instantly punched Raevén and her & the 64th girls jump Raevén.

Paris and Jessica just stands there soaking up all the drama . They laugh and don't help her.

"Bitch! Do you know who you fucking with?!" Tammie yells kicking Raevén in her head.

Von just looks but of course him having a big heart, he eventually pull the pair off Raevén.

"Tete stop ma. Stop! " Von yells.

The girls head outside , they scream racists remarks and even threatened to kill Raevén when she leaves the party.

Raevén is left bloody and bruised.

She cried as the entire party laughs at her getting beat up.

Raevén should of known not to trust Paris & Jessica.

Jessica was a pretty white girl from the east side of Chicago. She was only sent to parkway for her parents to make it seem like they care about the poor black folks and that she's diverse.

Jessica wasn't racist but she could care less for them.

Paris was the most popular girl in ParkWay & at their high school. She was the pretty darkest and skinniest girl in the school.

Don't be fooled though. Paris will go from pretty to petty in a second.

But Raevén.. she was a different type of girl.

She was biracial, identifying as African America and Hispanic.

Her parents came from Mexico to give their family good lives and they were very respected in ParkWay.

But anyway, back to the story.

Raevén POV

"Ma why would u kiss me? U seen Tammie right here & shit?" Von asks .

"It - It was a dare. I'm so sorry" I cried.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"Look ma. If you was a random bitch off the street, I wouldn't care. But i got a heart. So, let me take you home and We both take this off our mind" Von smiles.

I of course didn't have no problem with that.

But will Tammie and the girls be in the trunk waiting for me?

I don't know.

I was hesitant at first. Why would I trust Dayvon?

He's a bully, a joke & even doe he's sexy, he is not to be trusted at this moment.

But hey, maybe getting a ride won't hurt after all.

We enter his 2009 Honda Accord and drive to my house.