𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. happy birthday

DALLAS DEMANI EVANS𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 — 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

DALLAS DEMANI EVANS
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 — 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

DALLAS DEMANI EVANS𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 — 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

a month later

Dallas sat on the couch with her legs crossed, Ja's head laid in her lap and she ran her hand through his freshly retwisted locs. "You comin' to my game tomorrow, right?"

"Is that a joke?" She mumbled, his game tomorrow would be against Houston. "How many times do y'all play them in a season anyway?"

"Four," He closed his eyes, "I think this is the last time."

She nodded, "And the night before the game, you're with me instead of with your teammates. feel special."

"You should," He yawned. "You special to me."

Dallas leaned down and kissed his forehead, then his nose, then his lips. She pulled away after just one kiss. "Am I really?"

"You just gon leave me hanging like that?" He leaned up to give her another kiss but she dodged it with a smile.

"Tell me how special I am first." She teased as he sat up. She watched as he put his hand around her neck and pulled her closer, bringing their lips together.

Dallas closed her eyes as she kissed him back, the peppermint taste from the tea they had just finished lingered on his lips as she moved to be in his lap, straddling him. Ja's hands went to her waist, pushing her shirt upward so his hands were on her waist.

Dallas exhaled lowly at the skin-to-skin contact she had been wanting from him all night. She moved both of her hands to the back of his neck, moving his locs back so she could move her lips to his neck.

As she left kisses down his neck he picked her up, moving his hands to hold her under her ass while he walked them both to her room. When they got there he tossed her onto the bed before closing and locking the door with one hand.

"Gone 'head and take it all off." He instructed as he pulled off his own shirt, letting his chains hit his bare chest as Dallas watched. She started with the cropped wife beater she was wearing before removing the grey shorts alongside the white lace panties, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her shirt so he was left looking at her hardened nipples.