𝖎𝖝.i think its broken

five years earlier 
ominiscent

five years earlier  ominiscent

𖥸

"You don't want yo baby mama fucked, then keep that ho from near me!" Dior purposely said out loud as the table looked at the teacher to see his reaction, holding in their laughs. Mr. Banks looked up from grading papers slowly and looked at Dior, "Get outta' my classroom, boy."

"For what? ian do nun," he screwed up his face.

"Dior, I'm not gon' ask you again, get the hell outta my classroom." Mr. Banks repeated, this time not looking up from his paper grading.

"Man, fuck you nigga." He smacked his lips and grabbing his backpack, "Where you want me ta' go?"

"Out my classroom?"

"Aight, gang." Dior shook his hand and exited the classroom. He was walking down the hallway when he saw Dallas sitting on the staircase scrolling through her phone. "Wassam, twin." He sat next to her and dapped her up.

"Hi, Dior," Dallas smiled. "Why you outta' class? You ditching again?" She looked at him, sliding her phone in between her legs.

"Nah, Mr. Banks kicked me out for no reason," he shook his head before looking over at her, "Whatchu doin' outta class?"

"I asked to go to the bathroom and just been sitting here for the past 15 minutes," She shrugged. "Me and August was supposed to ditch school but his dumbass got caught smoking weed earlier," she glanced at her pink mcm slides before sighing.

Dior looked down at her feet, "Say, yo feet ugly ass hell." He laughed and Dallas hit him in shoulder.

"Don't fuckin' do me," She chuckled as they shared a laugh before going silent. "You got practice tonight?" Dior then asked her, referring to her doing cheer.

"Yep, we gotta cheer for those DL football players next Friday," She rolled her eyes even thinking about being forced to cheer for the school's football team. They weren't bad, the team itself was actually pretty good, just really really irritating.

Dallas had went out with a guy from the team last year, during sophomore year for exactly two weeks and the guy claimed that they had sex which was partially true because he did eat her out but it wasn't even worth anything to brag about because he was boring.

Anyway, he said they had sex and ever since then they always make little side comments about her being easy. August had actually gotten suspended a few weeks ago for fighting one of the football players for telling Dallas that he would run a train on her. So with that along with his weed smoking, he was now in the office facing expulsion.