𝖝𝖝𝖎.v-day

August and Dallas walked into their vacation villa, the trip August had planned a month ago was finally being put into motion and he couldn't be happier

August and Dallas walked into their vacation villa, the trip August had planned a month ago was finally being put into motion and he couldn't be happier. With it being All Star Weekend, this was the perfect time for them to both get away without having to worry about anything back home.

Dallas watched as staff brought in their bags before she took a second to look around, "How much money did all this cost you?" She asked, her voice full of curiosity as she finished her quick tour of the home that sat right on the beach.

"Why?" He asked, sitting on the couch. He took off his brace and set it aside, he was making progress with his injury and even though he wasn't 100% just yet, he was at the point of not needing his brace 24/7.

"Just curious." She walked over and sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around him letting her fingers playing with the hair on the back of his neck.

He leaned up, letting their noses brush together, "Don't worry about it." He put his hands on her waist, gently massaging her sides. "Don't worry about anything on this trip. You 'pose to be relaxing."

Dallas smiled faintly, "Aight, if you say so." She pulled on one of his curls before standing up and just stretching a bit. She glanced back at him, "I wanna go swim."

August stood up, taking a second before putting weight on his injured knee, "Let's go swim then." He grabbed her hand, letting her lead them to the bedroom where their bags were put.

___

The sun was setting now. The sunset shining into their bedroom as Dallas walked out of the bathroom, a white towel wrapped around her body.

August followed, securing his towel around his waist. "Damn, we ain't even get to swim." He smacked his lips as he saw the sunset.

Dallas laughed, "That's because you can't keep yo' hands to yo' self."

"Demani, you grabbed my dick first." He grabbed shorts from his bag and pulled them on quickly.

"You shouldn't have had it in my face like that." She shrugged, sitting on the edge of the bed.

August tossed his towel over her head, "I was just changing, it wasn't in yo' face." He sat on the other end of the bed, massaging his knee lightly.

Dallas turned around to look at him as she pulled the towel off her head, "Does it hurt?" She asked, motioning to his knee.

August shrugged, "It's not really pain. Just a weird tingling feeling, my PT said it was normal. It's okay."

Dallas nodded slowly watching as he slid the brace on, tightening it up before standing up and stretching it a few times. "Stop watchin' me." His voice brought Dallas out of her slight trance.

She sighed and just went back to getting dressed, "You so damn bossy."

@iiamdallas