𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎.passed around

Dallas and August were in his apartment getting ready for a Christmas party he was invited too, she would be his plus one

Dallas and August were in his apartment getting ready for a Christmas party he was invited too, she would be his plus one. They had just come back from Toyota Center Arena where the Rockets beat the Grizzlies for the last Christmas game of the night.

August walked around his apartment, Pluto following him around. "Mani!" August called from the kitchen where he was now fixing Pluto a dinner.

"Yeah?" Dallas came out of his bedroom, she was wearing a white tank top and light blue acid wash boyfriend jeans, they were ripped at the knees. On her feet she was wearing low dunks, the color "Green Snake".

He took a second to look at her outfit, "What top are you pairing wit' that?" He asked, pouring fish oil over Pluto's kibble.

"This one," She held up her Sunny Goes To HollyWood sweater.

August nodded, "I dig it, I dig it." He complimented, cracking an egg and dropping both the egg and its shell into the dogs bowl. Below him, Pluto was drooling. He began to mix everything together for the dog.

Dallas smiled, "Thank you. Were those your clothes on the bed?" She asked, walking over to rub Pluto who payed her no mind, he was far too hungry.

"Yeah, I'm tryna figure out if I want to wear the cargo pants or the black jeans." He walked Pluto's bowl across the kitchen, the dog stayed where he was until August gave him his okay. Pluto sprinted across the kitchen attacked his very full bowl as the couple went back to his room.

Dallas looked at both options before pointing at the jeans, "The Amiri's." She decided once she saw the sweatshirt he was going to put on. "And hurry up, we're already past fashionably late."

"Aight, aight," He quickly pulled on his white shirt and black jeans. He put a powder blue Owners Club hoodie and chose his black and white Bape low tops to wear. He then sat down to put his knee brace back on, he had taken it off to put his jeans on.

"Does Adidas allow you to wear other shoe brands?" She asked curiously, watching him lace up his shoes.

August shook his head, "I'm not supposed to. But I don't think I'll be taking pictures tonight so it'll be cool."

Dallas nodded, "Well alright." She walked over to him and touched up his hair a little, she had wet it, put conditioner and gel in it earlier to give a wet look. "Your hair always holds up pretty well. I'm jealous."

"It's my Asian genes." He joked, letting her do what she wanted on his hair before she took a step back and grabbed her purse.

"Whatever, let's go."

After making sure Pluto had enough water to wash down his hearty dinner, they left his apartment. Promise had went with Javion this morning after opening her gifts with Dallas, he wanted her to spend time with his family and she didn't argue, she wanted to be free tonight anyway.