𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. memphis

AUGUST TREMANI MYRAN𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴 —   𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴 —   𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

AUGUST TREMANI MYRAN𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴 —   𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

day three.

August sat up, he was slumped down uncomfortably in his seat on the bus. They had just landed in Memphis for the last game of their road trip and after winning just barely in Milwaukee last night, everyone was pretty quiet.

That was until Cyrie laughed loudly from his seat. People from the back looked up and people from the front turned around to look at him. "What's so fuckin' funny, brah?" Someone asked.

Cyrie looked around, "Oh my bad, I ain't mean to laugh that loud."

"Well feel free to share with the group now," Coach Stan stood up, the bus was coming to a stop in front of the hotel they would be at for the night.

Cyrie glanced down at his phone then back at his teammates, "Y'all wouldn't find it funny forreal. It was just something that was sent to me."

"Nigga, what was it?" Ronnie sighed.

"The Grizzlies flew out some braiders to do their hair before the game tomorrow." He mumbled. "That's it. I told y'all it really wasn't funny."

August turned his head to look at his friend, "Who the braiders?"

Cyrie showed him his phone, "Dallas and Tommi."

August rolled his eyes, "You right, that shit wasn't funny at all."

Ronnie chuckled and shook his head, "I'm sure we know who requested them." He stood up as they all started to pile out the bus. August just wanted to get his hotel room and stay in there until the game started, in all honesty, he could care less about Dallas doing whoever's hair on that team who's only relevant because of one person, no shade intended. Anyway, he was to the point where he didn't care about the situation anymore and if she didn't wanna forgive him he could live with that, not really but that's what he was telling himself.

It's not the end of the world. The only thing that was bothering him that Dallas has cheated on him multiple times before in the past and he was always so understanding, so he didn't get why she can't get it through her thick skull that he was drunk and wasn't in the right mind space at the time.