𝟷𝟸𝟺

"unt unt get somebody else to do it

"unt unt get somebody else to do it." secret huffed scrunching up her face. "no baby i'm not getting somebody else to do it get yo ass over there so I can take a picture." she said lightly pushing her shoulder towards the clown.

"mommie please." she said turning her face into a saddened frown. she even rolled out the puppy eyes but nope wasn't having it. her hair was so cute today and her and the clown had matching shirts on. I WAS GETTING THIS PICTURE OF PURE CUTENESS.

"girl getcha ass over there." she instructed. she rolled her eyes and stomped her foot as she made her way over to the clown.

he smiled and introduced himself to her as she did the same then they posed for the picture. "thank you so much sir." azari smiled looked at the picture as he walked off with a wave. secret came back taking the small bag of cotten candy azari was holding.

she looked over the picture and quickly frowned at secret who was slapping her tongue against the cotten of sugar. "you think you funny lil girl? imma show this picture to yo daddy and he gon whoop that ass." azari said mugging secret who returned the face.

"I DONT CARE I DIDNT WANNA TAKE THE PICTURE." she stomped throwing the cotten candy at azari who just looked down at her with a stale face. "who taught you how to stick up your middle finger anyway." azari said taking secrets hand. she started to kick and scream which azari ignored.

"LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" she screamed all the way to the car.

azari put her in the car making sure she was locked in before retreating to the front. the ride home was dead silent as secret mugged azari the whole way home.

after the drive the two went into the house going their separate ways. azari went to her bedroom and secret to hers.

simultaneously they both slammed their room doors.

taurus and sakai who where laid up on the couch looked at each other then back at the tv, then back to each other.

"you wanna talk to your daughter or girlfriend." sakai said slowly sliding off the couch. "i'll take secret you get azari." taurus stretched a bit as they both made their ways to the room.

"okay let's do this." sakai said holding his hand out for a fist bump which taurus finished as they both entered the rooms starting with the same comforting face expression.

"I heard the door slam you okay?" they both said fully walking into the rooms.

"tt help me on the bed." sakai said. azari turned around and picked him up placing him on the bed. he sat down crissed crosses apple sauce giving her his undivided attention.

"so what happened." he said looking up at her.

"your sister need her ass whooped! I told her to take a picture with the clown because it would be cute! and instead of her happily taking the picture for my sake she wants to give attitude. then she ruined the picture by sticking up her middle finger and I don't even know who taught her that." she said shaking her head.