𝟷𝟷𝟶

"mmcht bitchhhh" I smiled walking into the salon

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"mmcht bitchhhh" I smiled walking into the salon. I went to the back office smiling down at my phone.

jabari was hittin a bitch up baddd and I wasn't about to stop him. he be on me. what caresha said? we go together real baddd.

I know rosa stressing ova his brother but shittt apple must fall far from the tree cause jabari is that nigga fareal.

"hell you smiling so hard fa?" tiana said taking a bite of her bagel. "bitch ine even smiling" I said muggin her.

"okay dirty ahh hoe" she grunted going on her phone.

"NOOOO chubs its to fucking early fa you to be attempting to puss me off" azari said as she walked in with mc donald's in her hand.

ion know what they was talking about but she was going to vent once they hung up. I put my phone down and started to get ready because I was teaching a 30 minute class today.

this girl named keoshi wants to be my assistant when it comes to lashes so i'm going to give her the basics until she can run her own stall here.

at GOAT beauty we teach then let them be themselfs. we don't gatekeep or be hating ass bitches because it's never that deep plus. bitches learning how to do they own hair anyway.

get it goat? as in geneva, oliver, azari, and tiara? yea we them bitches.

"okay bye chubs we gon talk about this later okay" she said before hanging up.

"bro he about to get me shittin" she said opening her food. "what happen" tiara laughed looking up from her phone.

"right yall was locked in at mama c house what happen now" I laughed taking a seat at the table.

"locked in? that's a stretch. NOW YOU. yeah you where." she laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

"wait what happened on this country side get away?" tiara said lifting and eyebrow.

"girl nothing I just got close with my boo" I said and her eyes got big.

"boo? boo who bitch the fool?" she said making me roll my eyes.

"no hoe I was plotting and now he stuck" I said and she bursted out into laughter.

"childdd okay but back to you what happened" tiara said.

"mann so basically we been talm bout my classes which I have enrolled in and I start next week, but he asking about if I wanna temporarily move in with him so I can start renovations on my house." she said and tiara nodded but I just shrugged.

"okay so why y'all fighting at 9 inna mornim?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"i've know him for three months and im really attached to him yall it's scary I may not show it but I depend on him a lot. and I don't know living with him? I don't wanna be a burden"