𝟷𝟶𝟺

"so all y'all did was watch movies and get to know each other?" ollie said lifting an eyebrow

"yes bitch what else was we supposed to do?" I said rolling my eyes at her. she want me just to lay down and fuck this man when I only been talking to his ass for two weeks.

it's been going on two weeks since sakai and secrets play day and i've been talking to taurus since, friendly shit just checking up on each other and getting to know each other and shit.

"I was just asking hoe damn" she grunted before storming off into the back room. I know she wants my best interest and for me to have fun especially since my mother doesn't make life easy but sometimes she needs to back off.

I looked down at my vibrating phone before putting in my airpods. "yes taurus" I said setting up the phone.

"why you say it like det" he said lifting an eyebrow making me roll my eyes.

"ine say it like nothing state your buisness." I laughed looking down at him. he was sitting in his car like he was waiting.

"i'm just on break right now and I wanted to talk to you, it's friday so that means you and kai man coming over right?" he said licking over his lips before drinking whatever was in his cup.

I nodded my head making him smile. "you know what they gon ask right"

"yes man kai gon ask to spend the night and imma have to break his heart" I said pouting a little.

"I really don't think it's a bad idea, if your comfortable with us then I don't mind it." he said making me side eye him.

"if you want me to spend that night at yo crib just say that taurus don't use them kids as a cover up." I laughed making him mug me.

"yo ass don't gotta stay." he grunted making me flick him off.

"mmcht but what you cooking i'm a lil hungry and I think you should pick up sakai when you get secret." I cheesed because I wanted to go home and clean a little before spending the rest of the weekend with him.

"that's fine but am I on the list to take him?" he said lifting an eyebrow.

"yeah I put yo name a couple days ago for this exact moment or for when ion feel like taking a trip when my bestie already down there." I smiled sticking out my tongue.

"mmcht you wanna be besties so bad." he laughed

"ion wanna be shit we is fucking besties and you locked fa life nigga!" I said bucking at him. "and what you cooking for dinner a nigga is hungry" I said rubbing my stomach.

"ine cooking shit" he said mugging me.

"fix yo face" I said rolling my eyes as three girls walked in.

"hey love" the girl smiled.

"hey" I waved

"do y'all accept walkins and is that spa open yet?" she asked placing her bag on the desk.