𝟷𝟶𝟾

"this hoe think she classy!" I rapped

"this hoe think she sassy!" taurus hyped

"no girl you is ratchet!" sakai and secret laughed.

it was 7 inna morning and I was tired as fuck, I barely slept last night cause taurus ass wouldn't keep the fuck still.

every three seconds he moving around and pushing my ass with him. that will definitely be the last time I sleep on top of his ass.

I still got more sleep than he did though, he says he was to hot and couldn't get comfortable so he let me drive.

I was zooming through traffic cause I was ready to get back in my bed and go to sleep. taurus and I didn't see the point in coming right back to the country after dropping off the kids so he said I could roll with him since he needed to go to his office.

"secret imma come to ya school during lunch with the cupcakes and pizza ight." taurus said and she nodded eating half of her hot pocket. sakai was chowing down on the other half.

he had to have a plastic bag around him while he eats because he was messy, just like his tt.

after the long drive I pulled into the student drop off. we both got out and took them out their seats. I grabbed their book bags out the trunk then walked them towards the front.

"good morning miss. marsola and mr. collins" mrs. patty said.

"goodmorning" we both said in unison. "and happy birthday secret" she smiled.

"thanks" secret said taking sakai hand and pulling him inside the building.

"so sassy" she laughed. "only for a reason" taurus said with a tight lip smile.

"of course. well here are the next days off of school, as you know it's almost november so cd gets a few more days off since the school becomes more reserved for middle and highschool." she said and we took the packet.

today was october 27th they got halloween off then in november there only there for the first week and the rest is off. then flip around in december there out again from the 17th to january 10th.

"damn" taurus said looking at basically two months of niggas not teaching his daughter an lo gangsta.

"why the hell I paying for them to come to school and they get all these days out." I said muggin her.

"well if either of you where to show up to any pta mettings you would– man gon head with that." I waved her off.

it's the same long ass speech every single time I ask about these long ass breaks. these chern outta school wayyy more than they in the mufucka.

"goodmorning" monica said as tokyo walked inside rubbing her eyes.

"wea yall ben at this morning we woulda brought tokyo" taurus said as we all headed back towards the car loop.