𝟷𝟶𝟿

"mhm" I groaned out as I ate some pancakes

"mhm" I groaned out as I ate some pancakes. "whew" sakai smiled as he stuffed his face.

"damn lil lady you sure can put it away"

"HAHAHAHA" we both said before continuing to eat again.

"damn y'all eat just alike" art laughed.

"it's so much worse." taurus said and sakai and I both mugged him.

"what you be saying tt" sakai said looking at grey, "not to much" he laughed making her laugh.

"y'all a trip" aries laughed.

"naa your a trip" charon said side eyeing her. "right you think we ane see you last night with that boy? you could have at least introduced him to us. you act like we have strict parenting." william said muggin her.

"ane nobody been creepin I was just distracted and never got the chance." she said making everyone mug her. well not everyone because I didn't. only her family mugged her.

"distracted?" taurus said lifting an eyebrow.

"the hell y'all been doing?" j-lo said.

damn she in trouble nowww shoulda just stayed quite.

"when did he leave because last night I heard someone dancing. these walls thick but not that thick" charon said shaking her head.

my mouth dropped because I heard it to but I was in and out of sleep.

I knew it was her and j-lo cause her dominican was really coming out. I looked up at her as she silently ate her food. she looked up at me and instantly looked back down.

last night I was mad as fuck. after taurus left to check on secret I ran a bath and just sat. I ended up falling asleep so i'm guessing he changed me and I woke up in the bed.

we talked this morning and he said he was sorry about everything and that it wouldn't happen again.

I expressed that I wasn't mad at him because he did warn me, but i'm just irritated that she came at me like that for no reason. he agreed and said she was extra and annoying.

after breakfast everyone went there separate ways. they basically dropped the topic of who was dancing because aries said she wasn't and they believed her.

I was now getting my hair done in aries room while eveyone who was still there gossiped.

aries, kamaria, grey, and I where the only ones left here. monica left last night to go back to mississippi to prepare for the padgent.

"sooo what you and that nigga had going fa you to be so distracted." grey said lifting an eyebrow.

"y'all not to much I was so serious. he was literally just talking to me and shit cause I be on bullshit" she said sticking her tongue out.