𝟷𝟷𝟽

"ask who secret real daddy is bitch." he huffed making everyone's eyes widen.

taurus quickly stood up and attacked makai he knew he was wrong for doing this but he didn't care. lines where crossed but his daughter was killing words.

hard blows where sent to makai's face as people attempted to pull taurus away but he wouldn't budge. blood could be seen leaking onto the ground as relentless hits where given.

"TALK ABOUT SECRET AGAIN ON MY LIFE NIGGA YOU DEAD." taurus yelled as he was finally pulled up from him.

azari sat there shocked at what happened and how fast. confused was an understatement for what she was feeling right now.

she got up and ran to check on him, she knew he wasn't okay but she knew him and seeing her would bring some sort of comfort— she hoped.

taurus, j-lo, grey, and monica stood in a corner comforting and calming down taurus.

"secret is yo baby right?" grey said making taurus nod. "yes she was tested before she popped out." he nodded making her nod. she hoped she wasn't out of line for that question but she genuinely wanted to know.

"you okay?" azari said walking up to them he nodded making her smile she took his hands into hers to look at his bruises.

"we need to talk." she said he just agreed already knowing where this was going.

she grabbed the first aid kit and went to their room. he sat on the small bench infront of the bed as did she.

"so" she said lifting and eyebrow.. "i'm sorry you had to see my like that.. that taurus is the old me." he sighed as she swabbed alcohol on him making him hiss a bit.

"it's fine I knew you probably had a bad past because you like to forget about it so I understand i'm here when your ready though." she smiled wrapping up his hand.

"thank you azari." he said sincerely he loved how accepting and patient she was with him he really appreciated it and wasn't going to take her for granted. he felt like now since it's on the table was the prefect time to at least tell her something about his past or at least the reason as to why he doesn't like talking about it.

"so uhm when I was in highschool I wouldn't say I was easily influenced but I didn't think things through and didn't care for my life as much as I do now." he started making her nod. she sat forward and gave him her undivided attention.

"i'm gonna be honest, makai and I never got a long since we where kids we always bumped heads and we never stood on equal ground. It was always something that he did that made us act weird around each other." he said.

"all we really had was petty fights over bullshit until highschool senior year to be exact. it was around college time and I wanted everyone in my family no matter our issues to be good or great at something. I tried to encourage makai and dem but they werent listening and said I was trying to get one up on them and treating them like they couldn't do it themselfs."

"I love my cousins bad blood or not, but I realized somethings are just out of your control no matter how much you wanna help."

"monica said it was bad but that's the root? you wanting to better his future?" azari said which taurus nodded to. he loved makai and all them don't get him wrong but he loved them so much he hated them. his loved turned to hatred once they started to get shiesty. he loved the old them him cousins the niggas he knew.

these new people where foreign.

"I can understand now and I understand why you wouldn't wanna say anything about it because it brought up bad memories. i'm sorry for pushing you on talking about it." she said making him scrunch up his face.