𝟷𝟷𝟼

"taurus I just feel like I don't know you

"taurus I just feel like I don't know you." I said making him scrunch up his face. "that's not true you do know me you just don't know my past." he corrected making me roll my eyes.

it's been three weeks and I still don't know anything about him. sometimes he feels like a stranger. I wanna know why he does things and what had an impact on his life to make him such an amazing person today.

but it's like there's a disconnect.

"if you don't wanna tell me that's fine but don't expect me to tell you anything else about myself because I feel like it's not fair for you to know so much about me but yet i'm left in the dark." I said making him sigh.

"I made a mental note to tell you about my past since the first time you brought it up, okay? I don't want you to think i'm a stranger— I don't. but everytime I talk about it I remember the bad mental headspace I was in so I gag and don't do it." he expressed making me nod.

"see that's all you had to say, you speak so big on communication then shut parts of yourself out? c'mon now. I wanna get to know everything about you taurus on our time we are in no rush but i'm not in your head I just needed a bit of reassurance that we where on the same page with each other." I said which he nodded to.

"i'm sorry i'm going to do better and not be a hypocrite." he said. he puckered his lips for a kiss which I gladly gave him. I pulled back and looked up at him, he licked over his plump lips as he starred into my eyes.

"stop your gonna get me in trouble" I laughed playfully rolling my eyes breaking the intense eye contact.

"okay mrs. nut in me." he said making a yikes face. "STOPP! that's not fair because I haven't had anything in 4 years so I was just talking out my ass won't happen ever again." I grunted making him laugh.

"yup cause the next time the only thing you gon be able to say is taurus." he smiled making me mush his head away. "boy please and come open this door i'm ready to lay down." I said making him roll his eyes.

he got out the car and opened it for me, we where casually sitting in his car outside his moms house. his social battery went out and he just wanted to be around me so we left.

it's weird because no one was really there except for a few cousins he never got along with, there from his dad side of the family whom he isn't so close knit wit.

they walked to the front of the door taurus was about to keep walking but I held his hand tight making him look back at me.

I pulled him into a hug. his hands tightly wrapped around my waist his head nudged in the crook of my neck making me smile, "you okay to go back inside?" I said which he shrugged to. 

I knew his battery didn't recharge not even in the slightest bit so I would take the lead and help him get to our room without getting caught in any side conversations.