𝟷𝟷𝟾

azari slowly unlocked her house door looking at the empty home

azari slowly unlocked her house door looking at the empty home. she smiled contemptuously as she walked around the empty space. it was completely gutted and most of the walls had been taken down. taurus and his crew started demolition about 3 days after thanksgiving. she way paying in pussy at the moment. he wouldn't take anything besides that.

fat ma was a little sore today after the way he went in last night. she wasn't walking with a limp but she sure did have a sensation. she liked it a little bit though. she never knew someone who was so gently could so rough.

after doing a walk through she left heading towards wendy's to get taurus some food, he was adamant about her bringing him lunch. she didn't know why but he wasn't letting up.

her phone started to ring as she pulled up to a red light, she looked down at the random number calling her.

"hello?" she said as the light turned green.

"hey tt this sakai can you pick me up from school." he said, he sounded like he was crying which she didn't like at all.

"okay baby i'm coming, what happened?" she said but he just sighed, "i'll tell you when you get here." he huffed making her nod as if someone could see her.

"okay i'll see you when you get here." he stated before hanging up.

she quickly made a u turn towards the school. she wasn't far since mostly everything was in the same area which was a blessing.

after the short but anxious ride she arrived at the school, she got out and went to the office. once she walked in she saw sakai sitting there with tears in his eyes and his teacher next to him.

"hello ms. marsola can we talk for a second."

she rolled her eyes and ignored her walking straight to sakai. "hey baby you okay?" she said picking him up. "no." he said making her pout.

"what happened bubs?" she said rubbing his back, tears left his eyes as he started to cry.

"what happened?" she said asking mrs palmer. she really didn't want to though. mrs. palmer was a slick lady who always had something to say about azari's parenting style. she claimed it wasn't polished enough.

"well there was an incident with another student and sakai ended up getting into a physical altercation. a boy and sakai got into a fight over the swing set." she said making azari mug her.

"what where y'all doing?" she said putting sakai down to look for any bruises. she checked his arm seeing it was pretty red, his eye was darkening aswell.

"what the fuck kinda altercation gives him a black eye?" she said looking around for the kid. "cause i'm ready to beat the fucking baby the fuck up." she grunted picking up sakai again because he was grabbing for her.

"are you going to take secret aswell?" she said making azari lift an eyebrow.

she should have know secret ass was ten toes. "where she at." she huffed as secret was escorted to the front.