Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Shen Mingyou was really shocked when he saw the 20 million viewers of the live broadcast.

    I didn't expect that she was just practicing yoga, and she was so hot? !

    Or did that punch Jiang Chen help her attract so many viewers?

    [Hahaha, seeing the expression of the grapefruit sister is obviously shocked! ]

    [Congratulations to Sister Yuzi for winning three local tyrant fans tonight, a husband, a brother and a best friend! ]

    [Tonight's fan reward amount has broken through the historical record. In order to become the number one in my sister's live broadcast room, these three have already gone crazy! ]

    [Not only that, Gu Aifei's live broadcast room next door, I don't know if it was driven by Shen Mingyou, and several local tyrant fans also appeared there to give rewards. Although the amount of rewards is not comparable to this, but The numbers are also quite impressive. The live broadcast tonight is really rare. ]

    [Hahaha, Shen Mingyou and Gu Aifei both use the same live broadcast platform. I can only say that I won a lot of money on the live broadcast platform tonight, and I made a lot of money casually! ]

    ...

    After reading the comments in the comment section, Shen Mingyou realized what happened. The three local tyrant fans were still fighting for the top spot. Seeing the IDs, Shen Mingyou only thought about who these three were.

    It's just that Zhao Yan and Lin Jing are just battling each other for the top spot. I don't know what Jiang Chen is doing.

    As far as she knows, the boss behind the platform she is broadcasting live on is Jiang Chen himself. The reward money is in her account, and half of it will be distributed by the platform. In the end, did the money go to Jiang Chen's pocket? This is called left pocket out right pocket in?

    On the other side, Zhao Yan, who was playing fast with his hands, also realized this problem. He wanted to remember that this live broadcast platform seemed to be Jiang Shen's industry.

    Zhao Yan guessed that this person was Jiang Shen when the person whose ID was "Shen Mingyou's husband" followed along to compete. As for the other "Shen Mingyou's best friend" who was competing with him from the beginning, it should be from the Lin Group. President Lin Jing.

    Since the truth of the fire was exposed, Zhao Yan has been living in regret, self-blame and pain for a long time. He didn't dare to contact Shen Mingyou. Even if he contacted Youyou carefully, Youyou almost ignored him. It happened that there was a live broadcast on Youyou tonight. Zhao Yan had been guarding the live broadcast room from the beginning, and also saw the scene where Jiang Chen was punched by Youyou.

    When the live broadcast fell into darkness and knew that Jiang Chen was probably "bullying" his sister, Zhao Yan felt that Jiang Chen was too good at finding a sense of existence.

    Zhao Yan, who was also looking for a sense of presence, thought of a way to give a reward, but he didn't expect that two local tyrant fans would come out one after another to compete with him for the top spot.

    Seeing that "Husband Shen Mingyou" was in front of "Brother Shen Mingyou" again, Zhao Yan was angry and called Jiang Chen.

    After Jiang Chen was connected, before he could speak, Zhao Yan's angry voice came from the other side of the phone: "You want to fight with me even on the list?

    " : "It's just a fair competition."

    "Even the live broadcast platform is yours. You can just lay down and make money. Why do you get involved?"     Jiang