Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    When Shen Mingyou and others came out with their luggage, she saw her mother-in-law Gu Jin at a glance in the crowd.

    Shen Mingyou was a little surprised. She had been married to Jiang Shen for five years, and she could count the number of times she saw Gu Jin on one hand. She knew that her mother-in-law was a scientist who was addicted to geological research. Shen Mingyou was naturally very good at such an excellent person. Admiration and respect, including Jiang Shen's father, is also a person Shen Mingyou respects very much.

    Although it is rare to meet each other, Shen Mingyou often mentions her grandparents to Niannian, telling Niannian that her grandparents are very powerful people who have made great contributions to society.

    Therefore, every time Niannian mentions her grandparents, she will be very proud.

    Shen Mingyou never thought that Gu Jin would participate in this show. Gu Jin is a geological archaeologist and has been engaged in geological exploration and inspection work all the year round. She loves her career very much. Now she is almost fifty years old, but she is still working all over the world Run, threw himself into his archaeological work. Because of the particularity of her work, her family often does not know where Gu Jin is, let alone Shen Mingyou's daughter-in-law, even Jiang Shen, it is not easy to contact Gu Jin.

    So at this moment, seeing Gu Jin appearing at the airport, Shen Mingyou was greatly surprised.

    Shen Mingyou greeted him and asked in surprise, "Mom, why are you here?"

    If it wasn't for the chance meeting at the airport, there was only one possibility. It should be that Jiang Chen called Gu Jin back.

    Gu Jin smiled and said, "Jiang Chen asked me to come."

    Shen Mingyou secretly said yes.

    Shen Mingyou respects her mother-in-law very much, but because she gets along with Gu Jin too little, in fact she is not familiar with her mother-in-law, and Gu Jin is not a familiar temperament either. Speechless.

    [Why do I feel that Shen Mingyou and her mother-in-law seem very estranged. ]

    [It stands to reason that they haven't seen each other for a long time. It's hard to see each other. They should be very close, but they don't seem to be close at all. Is it a bad relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. ]

    [Can some people stop guessing, they either appear to be close or they are really close. Teacher Gu Jin is a scientist. At first glance, she is the kind of person who is very strict and solemn. The way Shen Mingyou gets along with her, for Teacher Gu, Maybe it's best to accept. ]

    ...

    The interaction between Shen Mingyou and Gu Jin was watched by Gu Aifei and Xu Shulan on the side.

    When Xu Shulan first saw Gu Jin appearing, she was not very happy. As soon as Gu Jin appeared, she became the whole focus. Not only did the children like to revolve around her, but even the eyes of the people around her almost all focused on her. body.

    When Gu Aifei persuaded Xu Shulan to appear on the show, she once said that Shen Mingyou's mother-in-law would most likely not appear, but now people not only appear, but also ignore her directly, and Xu Shulan's face is almost unable to hang.     Until this moment, seeing that the relationship between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law over there seemed to be really bad, she felt a little more comfortable. After the comparison, compared to Shen Mingyou's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law who have a bad relationship, the audience will definitely prefer her and Gu Aifei, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law who have a better relationship.     At that time, the face she lost will naturally be made up.     After seeing everyone gathered, the chief director Wu Li said cheerfully: "First of all, all mothers and mothers are welcome to join our program. I hope this beautiful island will leave you with a good memory."     After the greeting, Wu Li said The task was officially released. Four cars have been parked in the parking lot. They are prepared for four groups of guests. Each group of guests chooses one of the cars. The guests who arrive in the second and third place can also be assigned to business suites. As for the guests arriving in the last group, they can only be assigned to a common suite.     Wu Li finally said: "The services that different standards can enjoy in the hotel are completely different. I hope everyone will work hard and strive to be the first to reach our destination."