Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Before Jiang Chen went out tonight, he urgently trained with Jiang Shaoping on dating skills.

    When it comes to dating, Jiang Chen's first thought is nothing more than eating candlelight dinners together, listening to concerts, or going to the mall to buy bags, clothes, and jewelry... He thought, women always like these things, but being After his father knew his thoughts, Jiang Chen was despised by Jiang Shaoping.

    So, after being pointed out, Jiang Chen drove the car all the way, and with a skeptical attitude, took Shen Mingyou to the riverside...and blew the cold wind.

    After arriving at the destination, Jiang Chen went around the front of the car, walked to the co-pilot, and gently helped Shen Mingyou to open the car door.

    After Shen Mingyou got out of the car, he glanced at the dark river scene not far away, wondering why Jiang Chen brought her here.

    "Wait a minute." Jiang Chen stopped her, took out a bunch of flowers from the back seat, and delivered them to Shen Mingyou, "Congratulations on returning to your workplace."

    Jiang Chen looked her in the eyes and said, "I still Yes , you are very beautiful tonight."

    Jiang Shaoping said that men must learn to speak love words, and if they are stupid and can't speak love words, it is always right to praise women as beautiful.

    Jiang Chen thought that he didn't need Jiang Shaoping to teach this, because he really thought Shen Mingyou was beautiful.

    On the red carpet tonight, she was charming, not only fans, Jiang Chen was also amazed by Shen Mingyou, he always knew that his wife was beautiful, but tonight she is even more beautiful than ever, if she used to be The beauty is covered with a veil and cannot be easily discovered, so tonight, her beauty is publicized, like a flower blooming brightly, which is shockingly beautiful.

    Shen Mingyou looked at the flowers that Jiang Chen handed over. The bouquet was not big enough for her to hold with one hand. The pale pink phalaenopsis was delicate and blooming, and it looked particularly beautiful.

    This is her favorite flower.

    And her favorite words, returning to the workplace is not an easy thing for Shen Mingyou, but she did it. Jiang Chen's congratulations gave her a feeling of being recognized, which made her relaxed and happy .

    Shen Mingyou took the flowers and held them in her arms. She looked at the surrounding environment and asked, "Is this the date place you said?"

    Jiang Chen nodded: "There are no people here at night, the Jiang wind is cool, we can blow the wind. What do you think of taking a walk?"

    Shen Mingyou: "Not bad."

    Jiang Chen was overjoyed, it seemed that this simple date place was really chosen.

    It's just that Shen Mingyou's shoes are not suitable. Such high heels are not suitable for walking. Jiang Chen continued to take out a pair of flat shoes from the back seat bag and put them in front of Shen Mingyou: "Change shoes and go."

    Shen Mingyou took a step back . "I won't change it."

    Jiang Chen squatted down, held her ankle, and wanted to help her put it on by himself: "Let's put it on, high heels are not suitable for walking."

    Shen Mingyou broke his hand: "I really don't want to change it. "

    ..." Jiang Chen saw that she really didn't want to change, so he had to stand up.