Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    After Jiang Chen came to S City, he didn't seem to have any intention of going back.

    People who used to be busy with work seem to have suddenly retired and become home cooks at home.

    Shen Mingyou had received the lunch that Jiang Shen specially sent to the studio for three consecutive days.

    Jiang Chen took Nian Nian, and just like the previous two days, he ran to the studio just before noon to deliver lunch to Shen Mingyou. After a few days, the crew members of the crew were not surprised.

    "Mr. Jiang, I'm here to send a love lunch to Teacher Shen again." Tang Qian ate the lunch prepared by the crew, and watched Jiang Chen with envy as he put the lunches prepared for Shen Mingyou on the table one by one.

    Tang Qian has actually saved a lot of money over the years. As the male lead of the crew, he is fully capable of having his assistant prepare a sumptuous lunch for him alone, but Tang Qian is very stingy. Since the crew has a free lunch, why would he still bother? You have to spend more money to buy it yourself, so as long as there is his play, the lunch between him and the assistant will usually be settled in the crew.

    The crew of "Ask the Heaven" is not short of money, and the food prepared for the staff is already more willing to spend money in the crew. Before Jiang Shen came, Shen Mingyou, like him, also ate in the crew, but after Jiang Shen came, Shen Mingyou started to eat alone.

    Just like now, Jiang Chen filled Shen Mingyou's small table with lunch boxes. Except for a few dishes that were not well fried, other dishes were packed in wooden lunch boxes of Yushiju. At first glance, it is the delivery of Yushiju.

    Nian Nian also helped her father put food together. Seeing that Uncle Tang's eyes kept looking this way, she thought about it, picked up a big chicken leg with chopsticks, ran over and put it in Tang Qian's lunch box, "Uncle Tang, here's it for you. Eat."

    Tang Qian was stunned for a moment, then smiled: "Oh, my little master treats me well, and he knows that he will give his apprentice a big drumstick to eat."

    "I'm not a little master." Nian Nian shook her head, refusing to admit that she had such a big apprentice, she said, "This big chicken leg is a gift, my mother said that today is Uncle Tang's birthday, and this braised chicken leg is my father's hand. I just picked the biggest one for Uncle Tang, so it's a birthday present for Uncle Tang."

    Tang Qian was a little moved, and Xiao Niannian picked the biggest chicken leg to give to Uncle Tang. As a birthday present, although it is not as valuable as other people's gifts, a child's heart is the most simple and sincere.

    "Thank you Nian Nian." Tang Qian, who was moved, picked up the big drumstick and took a big bite, but as he chewed it, the smile on his face slowly disappeared.

    The taste of this big chicken leg is really too ordinary. The meat is old, it is not chewy, and the salt is not enough. It tastes a little bland. Tang Qian has always had a strong taste. This big chicken leg is really not too good. to his taste.

    But this is the child's mind.

    Tang Qian swallowed the chicken in his mouth and asked, "Niannian, is this what your father made?"

    "Yes."

    Tang Qian looked at the small table not far away, and he felt strange just now, In the pile of Yu Shiju's lunch boxes, why are there a few dishes that don't look very good, and these dishes are co-authored by Jiang Chen himself!

    No wonder it's so unpalatable.

    Nian Nian asked: "Is it delicious? I'll give you another one."