Chapter 15

Chapter 15 (1)

    Shen Mingyou joined the crew the next day.

    Yesterday, Yu Zhen showed her several TV drama scripts, most of which were invitations from the second female lead and the third female lead. Among them, there were one or two heroine scenes, but most of the heroine dramas lacked investment. It is estimated that she wants to make her, an actress who has become popular by setting up a "rich lady", bring money into the group.

    Shen Mingyou finally chose a crew that could start shooting the fastest and join the crew immediately.

    Interestingly, the director of this play, Shen Mingyou, knew Shi Yan, the director of her first play in the year she debuted.

    The first drama she debuted was an idol drama. The plot was illogical and bloody, but the male lead and the female lead were beautiful, and the production was well-made. Shen Mingyou gained a little fame with that work.

    Five or six years have passed, and the director who loves to make idol dramas is still shooting idol dramas.

    The reason why Shen Mingyou was able to advance to the group so fast was because the original second female lead Guan Chang suddenly terminated the contract, and the director was looking for actresses with suitable schedules everywhere to replace them, but for a while, it was really hard to find, Shen Mingyou these two days The news on the Internet made a lot of noise, and the director naturally noticed it.

    Remembering that he and Shen Mingyou are a little friendly, so he handed Shen Mingyou an invitation.

    The second female No. 2, Guan Qiang, has just finished airing a TV series that has become popular recently. The heroine's value in this drama has skyrocketed since the beginning of the TV series. The third- and fourth-tier actresses have jumped to the second-tier, and they are only one step away from the first-tier.

    After Guan Chang's fire, he was not very satisfied with the role of the female No. 2 in the dog-blood drama "Hello, President" that he signed a long time ago.

    The team of this drama is poor, the director is only a little famous in the circle, and he is an introverted director who has been filming idol dramas for many years and has not become popular.

    The male and female protagonists are all newcomers, and only she, the second female lead, is somewhat famous.

    When I took on this drama before, it was because the agent was interested in having a little friendship with the director, and she was not very popular in the circle, and there were not many drama appointments, so she reluctantly agreed to play the second female lead. No.

    But now, her worth is completely different. If she plays the second female lead in another dog-blood idol drama, she will laugh at herself without fans laughing at her.

    The way Guan Chang thought of was that if she wanted to shoot, she had to bring the screenwriter into the group.

    The director knew that Guan Qiang was on fire now, and could only be forced to agree to some unreasonable demands on her.

    But since Guan Qiang joined the group, he has been constantly making various kinds of moths. First, he was dissatisfied with the shooting environment of the crew, and then he was bossy to the crew, and he didn't respect the cooperating actors very much. Not to mention her various criticisms in the crew, the most unacceptable thing for the director is that she magically changed the script. The screenwriter she brought in changed a good single heroine script into a double heroine drama.

    However, although Guan Qian asked a lot, she did not do anything. What she liked most was to slap a slap first and then give a sweet date. For example, after she disliked the poor shooting environment, she took the initiative to match up, asked friends for help, and rented a film for the crew. A very suitable filming location; for example, after she has scolded the staff, she will bring a small gift and give some small favors to make the staff not angry with her...