Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Shen Mingyou was finally carried into the room by Jiang Chen.

    Because there was Nian Nian in the master bedroom, Jiang Chen carried her into the second bedroom where he often slept recently.

    Although the second bedroom is not as big as the master bedroom, it is not too small. It comes with a luxuriously decorated bathroom with a bathtub that can be massaged. The moment Shen Mingyou was put into the bathtub steadily by Jiang Shen, she finally In response, Jiang Chen had been pretending to be drunk.

    As an actor, she was actually deceived by the acting skills of a non-professional entertainer. Shen Mingyou was a little dissatisfied, but she had no strength to resist.

    Maybe Jiang Chen hasn't opened meat for a long time, and he finally seized this opportunity, as if to make up for all the past few months, and he didn't plan to let Shen Mingyou go.

    Until very late, Shen Mingyou gave Jiang Chen a kick in a daze, and Jiang Chen finally let her go.

    He kissed his wife's sweaty cheek and said in a hoarse voice, "Go to sleep."

    Shen Mingyou was so tired that he immediately fell asleep.

    Jiang Chen quietly looked at his wife's sleeping face for a while, before hugging his wife and falling asleep.

    **

    Nian Nian woke up in a daze early in the morning, she turned her little body sideways, and hunched over the quilt as usual, trying to cuddle herself into her mother's arms, but after a while, She didn't find her mother either, Nian Nian opened her eyes and found that there was nothing next to her, neither her mother nor her father.

    Nian Nian sat up from the bed, she remembered that her mother had coaxed her to sleep last night, why is her mother gone?

    Nian Nian slipped out of bed and searched the bathroom and cloakroom, but couldn't find her mother.

    There was no one in the study. Nian Nian finally came to the bedroom where his father often lived alone, pressed the door handle, and found that the bedroom door was locked and could not be opened.

    Nian Nian frowned.

    It must be that after Dad came home last night, he didn't want to sleep alone, and then secretly carried Mom from Nian Nian to this bedroom.

    How can dad do this?

    Nian Nian sat down on the floor in front of the door.

    Jiang Chen's biological clock is very accurate. Even though he drank a lot of alcohol last night and used a lot of physical strength, he still woke up on time in the early morning.

    Shen Mingyou was still sleeping beside him, Jiang Chen kissed her face, and then got up lightly to wash.

    After washing, Jiang Chen opened the door and was about to go to the master bedroom to see Nian Nian, when he saw a small group sitting in front of his door.

    The little dumpling sitting on the ground heard the movement and looked up at his father with clear and bright eyes.

    Jiang Chen: "..."

    Nian Nian asked, "Where's Mom?"

    Jiang Chen gently closed the door of the room and said, "Mom is still sleeping, let's not disturb her for now."

    Nian Nian snorted and put his hands together Using his feet together, he moved his small body, and then turned his back to Dad.

    "..." Jiang Chen saw that even his back was trying to express his angry Nian Nian, and wondered why his daughter was so cute.