Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    In fact, Nian Nian always thought that her parents had long since divorced.

    She used to live abroad with her mother, and Nian Nian rarely had the chance to see her father. Although she was young, she knew that her family was different from other people's families.

    Other people's families have fathers, mothers, and children, and the family will always live together, but Nian Nian is like a child without a father, she only lives with her mother.

    What impressed Niannian most about her father was a fixed video call every weekend. On the phone, although Niannian could hear her father's voice, she could not touch or feel her father, and Niannian's impression of her father It was always blurry. She used to think that the dad in the video was a robot dad, that is, a fake dad.     In that video call, every time it was like completing a task, the first sentence of the robot father every time he opened his mouth must be:     "

    How is Niannian recently?" How's it going?"     Then Nian Nian replied: "Very good."     Every time it was a few fixed questions and fixed answers, and then, Nian Nian played with his own, and the robot father in the video was also busy by himself. Myself, there was very little communication between the two, and then the video call ended quietly.     Until returning to China this time, Niannian spent more time with her father suddenly, but her mother began to become busier and busier. These days are the longest separations from her mother since she was born. Tian had been very uneasy when she was in kindergarten. She couldn't help but secretly thought more than once whether it was possible for her mother to stop chanting, just like her father did not chanting before.     In the past, Niannian lived with her mother, but in the future, may Niannian live with her father? And then it took a long, long time to see her mother, just like it took her a long, long time to see her father.     If this is the case, then Nian Nian is absolutely unacceptable.

    Niannian can have no father, but Niannian cannot live without mother.

    Even the current father, Nian Nian likes it a little bit.

    In the past, Nian Nian's image of the old alone father was always vague. Until recently, Nian Nian's little head slowly constructed a specific image of a father.

    Her father is tall and mighty, and seems to be a big boss. Although her father always bullies Niannian, but when Niannian gets angry, her father will also coax her, so these days Niannian finds that she seems to be Getting more and more angry.

    Through these days of getting along, Nian Nian still likes Dad a little bit.

    However, it's only a little bit. Compared with my mother, it must be incomparable.

    Therefore, Nian Nian must clearly tell his father what he thinks. No matter whether his parents are divorced or not, Nian Nian can only follow his mother!

    She shouldn't be like the little friend from Jiang Xu's brother's kindergarten, who was suddenly taken away by her father, and then never saw her mother again. It was useless to let the little friend cry and make trouble.

    Nian Nian didn't fully believe his father's statement that he and his mother would not divorce.

    Adults sometimes lie too.

    Nian Nian has observed that parents are living separately at home these days. Mom sleeps in the bedroom and Dad sleeps in the study. Even on the show, Dad only sleeps in the crib alone. Although Nian Nian doesn’t understand it very well, She faintly felt that even though she lived in the same family now, her parents seemed to be a little different from other people's parents.