Demon

Chapter 23

Three year's later Isis & Todd are 22 year's old.

Todd we graduate next year what are you going to do about the internship at the museum of natural history? You need it to get credit in the curator world. I know Isis you keep putting pressure on me. How? You have to choose the internship in three weeks your name and status is no good with them white curator's Todd.

Isis I'll call you back. Todd say back writing his music. You must be the only nigga I know that writes cleft notes and shit Todd. What's wrong Isis on your ass again? She's doing too much Mike.

If a woman don't stay on you sh-

She don't give a fuck about you I know Mike my father rings my ears. What's wrong nigga you having second thought's about Isis? Todd dropped his penn why are you bothering me while I'm writing Mike? Why?

What if I jumped in this marriage thing too soon? Mike sat shocked Todd were talking about Isis man it's alway's been us three what you don't love her anymore? I do man it's--

Glimmer you wanna hit that just say it Todd she been on your ass since we were all 16. The bitch is fine but she ain't Isis man. No one will ever be Isis I get that. So you wanna hit it is that it Todd?

Yeah Mike I wanna sleep with another woman before I get married I don't want Isis to be the only woman I've ever been with. Hahah, lord.

What's funny Mike? The man who has everything wants more. Mike scoffed shaking his head do you know how many times I wished I were you Todd?

This is before we made it man. You had a mom that loved you then you found your dad and that nigga cool as hell I left my set to be in his.

That's why you was beat up that bad? Yeah man Tokyo made sure they didnt kill me out of jealousy. Big Will was like if one of you niggers kick him in his throat Ill kill you.

Haha! If it wasn't for your pops they would've done damage Todd. Then you got Isis a beautiful house and family.

You trying to blow it for glimmer? I won't blow it how is Isis gonna fine out? Yo! Glimmer got a big ass mouth nigga.

She won't say anything Mike.. she hasn't said anything. Fuck! For how long man? Six month's on and off. I thought she was fucking with Eclipse. That nigga left handed.

Mike was shocked gay? Yep and he a Latin Saint. How you know? Tokyo stabbed his father over a dice game gone bad when they were seventeen missed he femoral artery by inches.

He asked me was I a Brooklyn King I ain't answer that fool so he can say I was false claiming? I'm good. You using protection? Of course everytime she on some I'm on the shot. Okay? No condom no deal only woman I raw dog is Isis.

You treading in rough water's Todd. I'm good Mike just don't say anything to Isis. I ain't no snitch. No you ain't but all she has to do is cry or bat her eyes and smile and you give her the shirt off your back I know you liked her when we were kids.

That's no secret Todd remember I knew Isis before I knew you. What that mean? Your loyalty is with her first? Stop your secret's safe with me Todd damn.

Isis finished teaching her entertainment law class standing is as a T.A In her junior year which was very  impressive. Isis that class was fire girl hell you're better the the damn professor you have everyone wanting to take this class girl. He was right making you the youngest teacher's assistant. Them seniors are fucking mad bitch.

Oh well! They tapped pinkies giggling. So you still going to surprise Todd down in Memphis this weekend? Yeah girl. Okay don't tell Mike cause he can't hold water. Her Cecily you wanna tag along? No girl I'm meditate in front of my TV this five day weekend baby and binge watch. I hear that I'll call when I land.