Out The Closet

Chapter 15

The contractor left and the door he created was perfect. Todd commissioned him to build a panic room in the basement and a sauna which he would start when Todd was on the road.

He was also getting permit's to build a pool in the back yard with a jacuzzi. He hired a gardener to create an Egyptian Garden with Isis she telling the gardener what she wanted and where not his mother which upset Alexis a little. That upset faded when Isis created the plans with her including the four tier fountain in the front of the house.

The door slid into the wall and back making the wall whole. The contractor could've done it on a remote sliding system but time didn't allow it.

Todd put a chair in front of the door holding boxes of sneakers sliding his clothes together it looked like nothing was there the wall was fine.

It's done he took a pic sending it to Isis who sent a pic back of just her mouth smiling Todd saved the photo. He bathed worked out and listening to sample beats they sent over to see if he liked them.

Todd ate the steak for lunch he wanted chinese food for dinner.

Mike called to check on him I'm good man. So? So what Mike? What happened you all on T.V word up magazine Right on what's really good nigga?

We good oh shit! Mike laughed I don't kiss and tell you know that it ain't right Mike. Whatever nigga you coming to brooklyn? We shooting dice and Magna's house.

Spending time with Isis. Of course you are your grandmoms said call her. I've been trying Mike see if something's wrong with her cell she never gets it right.

Okay I'm going now he called Todd twenty minutes later yeah man grandma had it on airplane mode by accident you going somewhere grandma?

Boy get outta here and go get my apple juice from--

The back where its cold yes ma'am.

Isis and Todd stayed on the phone until 11 p.m they both defended pretended to sleep so thier parent's would think they were and go to bed giving up the foolishness of watching them.

At 1 a.m Todd slid the door open because Sarah slept harder then his mom and her bedroom was on the first floor and Isis' was on the top floor.

Isis sat up her arms ached for Todd's touch who cured her ailment walking into her inviting embrace.

Todd fell comfortably in her egyptian sheet covered coast to coast king bed. The two lovingly locked lips tasting one another's sweetness getting high off the sound of each other's laughter, gazing into each other's souls via the eyes releasing love endorphins inducing a natural high.

The couple had a radio on in both of thier room's to drown the sound of their intense loveQ.

Isis stripped with Todd he clumsily slipped on a condom busting prematurely his body tensing in her arms as soon as hit tip touched her heat. Isis muffling the sound of his first nut with her with her hand on his mouth.

Baby I'm sorry. Embarrased beyond word's Todd held his head hiding his eyes from her's. Isis smiled raising his head kissing his cheek gifting Todd her reasuuring comforting smile making him secure in them once more. I can wait Toddy.

He sucked her nipples and neck giving her more hickey's rubbing her back and feet which he knew she loved. Isis fell asleep when she woke her prince was in the closet. She laughed hearing herself say that Isis called Todd you're sleep? We were up all night bae I fly out tonight.

Fuck. I gotta work Isis I have to provide for you and our babies when all this rap career is over, we discussed this when we were thirteen.

I know Todd that doesn't mean I have to like being away from you are you stopping to see grandma? Yes I'm having the limo stop by her before I head to the airport for a few hours you wanna come? Okay.

Don't cry Isis I hate seeing you cry baby promise. I won't promise but I'll try everytime you leave you take a part of me with you. Well one day you'll be begging me to get out when im 60 and driving you insane. Hehe.

Get that garden going in the back yard this summer Isis we are suppised to be learning to grow our own food. We Todd?

You then you teach me is that better? Isis put some roses on the gate line in the front to give us privacy. Okay Todd see you in two hours? Yes baby kiss me. Mmmwah!

Tokyo Kameko mail! Tokyo waited 45 day's the letter sat on his jail cell table for a hour he sat staring.

Are you gonna open it nigga? Tokyo stared at his 70 year old cell mate nervous you open it man.

His cell mate opened it I'm sorry Tokyo man. It's cool this is the third time they denied me.

I'm sorry you're leaving man! He passed him the letter.

PAROLE GRANTED!

You're going home and don't you ever come back!