Creep

Chapter 12

Todd and Isis took photo's for their parent's. Todd pulled his Range Rover out the garage. You sure you don't want me to come Todd? No Axis I'll be fine.

He knew exactly where they were going but worried about the press. Use the employee entrance Todd I already called the hotel. Stop worrying.

Isis and Todd had dinner retiring to a suite over looking central park. As directed he used the kitchen entrance and was escorted to his suite by security with Isis. They held hands on the elevator and were already kissing feeling each other up.

We're here Tut can I get a selfie son? Sure man Todd posed with the guard who opened the door giving him the key. Thank's man. The kitchen is open till three a.m your cousin paid me to get rid of the mini bar man sorry.

No worries we don't drink anyway man goodnight Tut. Later man. Todd entered the room Isis staring out at the city. It all look's so peaceful and quiet from her right Toddy? Yes Goddess it does. A hot tub! She yelled running the water adding bubbles that brimmed sexy over the sides.

Isis stepped in while Todd turned his back as she undressed out of habit. I don't think you're supposed to turn your back tonight baby.

He smiled undressing to join her but Isis didn't turn her head instead she kept her eyes on him which turned him on.

Tod dimmed the lights especially over the tub sliding over to her kissing her over flutes filled with cola and cherries.

They touched each other in the water Isis rubbing his dick as Todd fingered her. I'm ready Todd are you? Yes baby. Todd? Humm sucking her neck if I got pregnant would you care for our baby? Todd chuckled did cicely tell you to ask that?

Yes, she looked down feeling silly Isis why would I ignore my baby? That's my child I would never turn my back on my child it ain't how I was raised and you know that. Do you think my moms would allow me to ignore our baby?

Hehe, no Toddy. Then please stop asking question's as if we just met this fame don't mean shit to me without you and our mother's don't do that I love you then and now. 

He floated across the tub in his diamond chain and cross pendant his mother got him.

Don't treat me like a celebrity Isis when I come home I want to be Toddy that's it not TuT If we make a baby I'll be daddy Toddy Isis.

Heheh! Daddy Toddy? Haha yeah and I'll care for my baby and you like I've been doing. Don't I treat you like my wife? Do you have access to my spending account? Yes Todd. Do you shop on my card whenever? Yes Todd. When you need do I buy? Yes Todd. Do I love you Isis? Yes Todd she smiled. When I got our house did I make Aunt  Sarah give my baby the master bedroom in case we fuck up and have a baby?

Hehe yes Todd. Then baby please trust me I've got us I'm 16 but I'm a man I've been one since we met yes or no? Yes Todd you're an old soul.

That's what grandma said she said I've been here before Isis she got out drying off and went to pee. Todd went in the bathroom behind her to use it Isis come.

She went to the bathroom looking at the tissue she used to wipe forgetting to flush. You're on your period baby.

Damn! Sorry Todd she flushed our moms being so cheap talking about don't flush till morning. Haha my mom told me that last night baby I was like what?

Damn fuck! She sulked on the bed going in her bag for a tampon. They lay down looking at T.V when Todd fell asleep Isis slipped his dick out his pajama pants sucking him off.

Todd popped his eyes open grabbing the sheets speechless he couldn't breathe.

Oh god he said aloud Isis' head bobbing under the crisp white sheets baby Isis oh man.

She sucked for five whole minutes before be came she held it in her mouth staring at him she swallowed it.

Todd's Jaw dropped you swallowed it baby? That's what a wife does right sipping her soda.

Todd lay back laughing catching his breath.

By morning the couple checked out Isis blessing Todd one more time they making it home by eight a.m.

Isis and Todd kissed at the front door for fifteen minutes she pulled away giggling as he held on to his wrist. He closed the door his mother flipped on TNZ.

Last night sources say King Tut checked into The Central Park Hotel top floor suite over looking the park.

That kid must have bank. He's estimated to be worth $4.5 million. Whew! Already?! Yep! All his song's are hit's even his sophomore album a hit.

Who was he there with? It's reported he was there with his announced fiance the Goddess Isis.

The one he raps about? Yes the love song my goddess written by him about her.

I love that song. Me too they are a love story we are all waiting to see flourish. They are adorable together. 

The strange thing is this is the first time Tut has been caught with her I mean he is always very careful and covetous when it comes to Isis but this time it seems he through caution to the wind.

Alexis cut the T.V you lie to me now Todd? Was there an after party at all? No ma'am.

You can't see Isis the rest of the weekend you're grounded Todd. Haha what?

You heard me you lied to me about your where abouts you are still a child a minor and you live in my house.

This is my house and I'm not a child I'm a man mama. If you don't get out my face boy I'll shoe you that you're not a man.

Todd ran up the winding step's to his room taking them two at a time slamming his door locking it calling Isis who was getting a lecture from her Aunt.

Hi baby we made TNZ hehe. Todd laughed with her I know I saw the guard had to alert them. You think so bae? Yep. I'm calling hotel management to complain Isis.

Hehe I'm sleepy we were up all night messing around. I could of used s condom Isis. Ewww no. Haha I'm nasty.

I see negro yuck mabey it will be gone before you go. It won't matter I'm on punishment. Haha! Oh my God your mom is reaching she did know we was gonna mess around one day didn't she?

Did you tell that to your aunt? I said auntie you knew this day was coming. What did she say? Nothing cause she knew it was coming Todd.

Haha, hehe I'm sleepy I'll call you when I wake up. Love you Goddess. Love you too Toddy.

Tokyo looked at TNZ laughing. See ya boy Toke caught creeping wit his shorty. Yeah I see him haha.